My 1:18 scale figures from Alien 1979 - Project a work in progress.

sithfire30

Hello everyone - Very excited about the upcoming Prometheus film! Been an ALIEN fan since the early 80s when I was able to sneak in my parents room and watch it from behind the couch LOL! I'm a professional artist and have always wished toy companies would have invested the time to create a line of figures for the fans (they almost did but canceled the line due to parental pressure). So I have decided to take it upon myself to make my own.

The attached link shows the work in progress of the original Nostromo cast up to this point (May 19). The figures will be in 1:18 scale (approx. 3.75" tall) I hope to have the entire crew of the Nostromo as well as the Nostromo Galley diorama complete by Sept 2012. It's a labor of love which I hope you will enjoy!...oh and expect some Prometheus figures to be created as well.

ALIEN 1979 Project

Wow! This is very cool. Great size too. Nice work man. I'll be watching this with interest.
New from Sithfire, the 1:18 scale Nostromo action play-set. figures sold separately. In space, YOU make them scream!:lol

These are incredible :eek Amazing attention to detail!! I particularly like your style of characterization, really impressive yet strangely familiar (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Looking forward to seeing some finished displays :)

Last edited:
I can't say enough how enjoyable your sculpted faces are. Looking at your version of Ripley is equal parts cool and creepy (and I mean "creepy" in a good way.) So much character and expression. Nice work!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back