Longmire

Any excuse to see Katee Sackhoff again is good enough for me. :)
I actually like the show a lot and hope it does well.

Longmire looks to have a Colt Gov't 1911 with stag grips. :thumbsup
Longmire3edit.jpg

I really like this show too. It's nice to see a modern Western, even thought it fits the formulaic prime-time cop-mystery mold. I was surprized that Robert Taylor (Sheriff Longmire) is an Aussie! I'd never have guessed it. Anyway, GOOD SHOW! I heard that it HAS been renewed for a second season.

I wondered what this show was, my folks really like it. It's always good to see Lou Diamond Philips on screen too, he's always kind of underrated.

Very late to the Longmire party.......but absolutely loving it. and just started Season 2.

Can anyone explain why Katee Sackhoff sniffs so much in it though? I know it's cold but sheesh it's like being around a snotty 2 year old!

I think it's through. I don't think it rounded up a big enough audience. Hell on Wheels just about bit the dust until the star Anson Mount stepped in and saved it. Twice. After the first season, the producers got a case of the ass and decided to break up the company, so Anson stepped in. The third season wasn't going to happen until, again, he stepped in to save it. At least that's the way I heard it. Maybe someone associated with Longmire will step in. It was one of the best acted shows on TV, cable or otherwise.

I'm still waiting for season 3! But it looks like Netflix will pick up another season with 10 episodes sometime this year.

I hate westerns. I hate cop shows. I freaking LOVE Longmire, though.

It's Walt. How can you not love that man?! :love

That said, I read the first of the books after falling in love with the series and was ultimately disappointed. I'm sure they'd be fine if I hadn't watched the series, but as it was, I was disappointed.

That said, I read the first of the books after falling in love with the series and was ultimately disappointed. I'm sure they'd be fine if I hadn't watched the series, but as it was, I was disappointed.
Not surprising. They always change books when making movies and tv shows. A few years ago there was a show called "The Finder". I bought one of the books it was based on. That show has almost nothing to do with the books. His partner on the show was actually going around killing food company execs in the book I read.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back