The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Villains

Kingpin's rights are owned by fox along with daredevil, the closest thing to kinpin would probably be tombstone.

There was an interview with Kevin Fiege where he was asked about Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver and he said that Marvel has the rights to use those characters and so does Fox, since they're Avengers and mutants. So Sony can possibly use Kingpin since he's a villain of Spider-Man too. I don't know if the same rules apply or not, but either way it'd be cool to see him in the movies.

There was an interview with Kevin Fiege where he was asked about Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver and he said that Marvel has the rights to use those characters and so does Fox, since they're Avengers and mutants. So Sony can possibly use Kingpin since he's a villain of Spider-Man too. I don't know if the same rules apply or not, but either way it'd be cool to see him in the movies.

Yeah that would be pretty cool, honestly I would love more than anything to see Daredevil/spidey teamup to take down kingpin

Yeah I like Kingpin, he is somewhat grounded in reality, he uses his funds to recruit and manage, and he would have no problem rounding up unsavory characters.

Kraven would be an awesome villian as well. Someone uses him to track Spidey, he uses his hunting skill and technology to capture him!

Honestly Spidey has a really interesting rogue gallery, I don't really care what villian it would be cause most of them all pose a challenge to him which is interesting.

I think in a interview that Mark Webb said something about the events of ASM 2, if they did a sequel, would try to follow the events of ASM videogame.
So if this is the case, then I think that The Black Cat may make an appearance due to the fact that she figures out where spidey got his powers and then broke out of Belgrieve in the game. Also as a reward for reaching 100% in the game, you unlock the black suit version of the movie suit, so maybe we'll see the symbiote and Venom.
However, in the movie and the videogame, Norman Osborne is mentioned a lot but never appears so perhaps we'll see him. Also, due to the fact that he's dying, he'll do something drastic and possibly mutate himself into the Goblin (ultimate Spider-man style).
Finally, in the end credits scene of the movie, Dr Connors is in his cell in Belgrieve, when he is approached by a mystery man who asks when he told Peter the truth about his parents. I think that the best possiblity for this would be Adrain Tommes (The Vulture) since in the comics, he is a scientist and making him so that working with the parkers would be a nice twist
Let me know what you guys think.

Hobgoblin
508560-hobgoblin_2_.jpg

Kraven
kraven.jpg

If they do Venom eventually, I'd wish they'd do the story that got Eddie Brock fired - the one with the masked murderer killing people he saw as sinners. That was a powerful story. I know it involved DareDevil, but I really think they can potentially work around that character and still make it work. Would also be nice with a somewhat "normal person" adversary rather than super humans all the time.

Haven't they already hinted at some Electro in the trailers?

Ive said THIS since opening night. He disappears and appears in a flash of lightning. Why couldn't he have just came and left through the sockets in the cell? Or sockets somewhere? IF IT ISN'T ELECTRO IT IS....

Mysterio. The other guy I've said since opening night. He doesn't even have to be in the room. He could have been a suggestion planted months ago or sooner by Mysterio. All in Lizard's mind.

But I really do think it is Electro. But I would rather have Mysterio. But either way, I would be happy. Other people I have talked to seem to also think it is Electro.

As far as Black Cat. That girl from GOT is just not.....built enough. She looks too fragile. Whoever said Abbie Cornish, she has the right build, and is a good actress. I think we could do better though. But I wouldn't be unhappy if she was cast in the role.

I think in a interview that Mark Webb said something about the events of ASM 2, if they did a sequel, would try to follow the events of ASM videogame.
So if this is the case, then I think that The Black Cat may make an appearance due to the fact that she figures out where spidey got his powers and then broke out of Belgrieve in the game. Also as a reward for reaching 100% in the game, you unlock the black suit version of the movie suit, so maybe we'll see the symbiote and Venom.
However, in the movie and the videogame, Norman Osborne is mentioned a lot but never appears so perhaps we'll see him. Also, due to the fact that he's dying, he'll do something drastic and possibly mutate himself into the Goblin (ultimate Spider-man style).
Finally, in the end credits scene of the movie, Dr Connors is in his cell in Belgrieve, when he is approached by a mystery man who asks when he told Peter the truth about his parents. I think that the best possiblity for this would be Adrain Tommes (The Vulture) since in the comics, he is a scientist and making him so that working with the parkers would be a nice twist
Let me know what you guys think.

The Video Game was more of a "What If", there not going to use the same plot for the next film.

NO, 2 VILLIANS, THERE IS NO ORIGIN IN THIS MOVIE SO WE HAVE MORE TIME TO ESTABLISH BOTH VILLIANS AND DEVELOP THEM!

I mean think about it, the origin in TASM took up like 45-65 minutes? possibly even more.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back