The CW's Arrow

I think she looks awesome! But I agree, the early seasons of flash and arrow were great but lately it’s been one or the other.

Either way I think it looks pretty good!

28E3210B-89A1-4D2E-8CF9-A965A3A3C7A6.jpeg

I saw a couple places were saying series premiere in early 2019. If correct, that would be a mid season replacement instead of a fall 2019 debut as earlier expected.

I am interested to see what this years crossover introduces.

Unfortunately, I gave up on all of Berlanti's shows. They started off great mostly, then turned into little more than costumed relationship dramas. Pass.

Pretty sure the decemeber cross over is the spinoff point for this.

At some point they're going to have to rename CW the berlanti network. That'll be, what? 7 shows? out of 12 available time slots?

The crossovers are the only times I see Arrow since giving it up S3 or 4, so it's kind of interesting to get a yearly snapshot.

I agree, Sundowner. She looks fantastic.

We've been watching the current season of Arrow and I gotta tell you... I didn't think it was possible for me to be more annoyed by Felicity than I already was. All she does this season is screech or cry and it's seriously starting to piss me off.

We've been watching the current season of Arrow and I gotta tell you... I didn't think it was possible for me to be more annoyed by Felicity than I already was. All she does this season is screech or cry and it's seriously starting to piss me off.

Ok good, I’m not the only one that feels that way about Felicity this season.

Looks good, but long hair like that streaming out of the cowl would seem to be an impediment to flying around and fighting ala batman. I realize the book was never likely drawn that way, but still

Looks good, but long hair like that streaming out of the cowl would seem to be an impediment to flying around and fighting ala batman. I realize the book was never likely drawn that way, but still
No, this look is pretty much just how she rolls in the comics. The long hair is a wig.

Crossover has been great so far. Last night was a good intro for Batwoman. I was totally unsure of it, but now, i'll definitely be checking it out.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back