BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Sideshow's latest email update that included a BTTF II DeLorean. I thought it was a 1/6 scale like the previous pt. 1 version. Buuuut it's one of those hovering Kids Logic spinning things.

Does anyone know how this is different than the one that's been out for a year already? Is it the lights? Looks like the wheels are interchangeable too. It looks cool, but for $250?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...me-machine-kids-logic-company-limited-903528/

View attachment 811060

View attachment 811059

View attachment 811058

Ok a little confused by those pics - the hovering one I remember had a circular plate and this has a square one and it doesn't hover, it just has plastic supports. Or have o got it wrong and you're talking about two different things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok a little confused by those pics - the hovering one I remember had a circular plate and this has a square one and it doesn't hover, it just has plastic supports. Or have o got it wrong and you're talking about two different things?

This one comes with both. If you click on the sideshow link in my previous post you can see all the product pictures.

Saw this pop up on fee-bay. From Universal Studios Japan. It looks like you can move the wheels to hover mode. And it looks better than the Lego version.
s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg

anyone know of a reliable source to get a halloween hoverboard? you know those cheap ones? i have a kit to upgrade it thats been sitting on my shelf for over a year. looking on eBay every seller has a shady selling record...

anyone know of a reliable source to get a halloween hoverboard? you know those cheap ones? i have a kit to upgrade it thats been sitting on my shelf for over a year. looking on eBay every seller has a shady selling record...

How about halloweencostumes.com - is $49.99 not cheap enough?

Did anyone purchased the ceramic figures from HamiltonCollection? I purchased all 3 that they had (2 different DeLoreans and a collection of 5 awesome figurines), and they already cancelled me 1 of the DeLoreans and the 5 figurines collection. Is that their behaviour? Cancelling orders with no explanation, no email to the buyer... not anything?

About new collectibles, I'm trying to get some vintage BTTF The Ride (or Universal Studios store) items, and I got a cool pennant not so much ago. It's like 50cm long, and a great addition to my collection :)
s-l1600.jpg

Thanks, I’m gonna give it a order once I get some extra funds. I’ve never ordered from them before, so I appreciate the advice

I got one from them and upgraded it. Only made sense to buy from the source. You can probably find a discount code to knock off a couple bucks if you want it cheaper than $50.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back