BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

And will Doc have a new head sculpture as it was rumored, or the one from the photos and prototype figure is the final head? (I still think it could be vastly improved)

And will Doc have a new head sculpture as it was rumored, or the one from the photos and prototype figure is the final head? (I still think it could be vastly improved)

Don't know. But San Diego Comic Con is coming up and there's a good chance we'll see an update. I'm hoping.

Skateboard stickers eBay You_Doodle_Pro_2017-07-15T21_53_56Z.jpg

Is that a new head sculpt for Doc? It looks similar that the one we knew, but I don't know if it's the same or a reworked one...

EDIT: A video close-up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQbaXGUYcjg

EDIT2: After close inspection, it does look like a new headsculpt. I think it's more realistic looking and accurate. I hope we get that head for the 2015 version too.

So this is probably a dumb question, but the Doc and Marty seen below at SDCC Marty with new outfit, does anyone know for sure are these the same ones that went up for pre-order awhile back and they changed it and no longer doing the red jacket and hoverboard version or is this just a new outfit or completely different a new versions that will also be selling? I would be kinda disappointed if I pre-ordered the Marty with the red jacket and hoverboard and then got this one.

Ok, BTTF3 Western outfit Marty & Doc coming up. 1955 Marty and Doc are still an option.

Seriously, I know Doc and Marty are the main characters, but if they do all these options, even without doing a Biff or Griff or Clara, maybe Lorraine or something like that, that would be very disappointing...

Ok, BTTF3 Western outfit Marty & Doc coming up. 1955 Marty and Doc are still an option.

Seriously, I know Doc and Marty are the main characters, but if they do all these options, even without doing a Biff or Griff or Clara, maybe Lorraine or something like that, that would be very disappointing...

I just want a doc with a normal face....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back