BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Just got this email from Sideshow about the Marty figure. Also got one for Doc.

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 5.10.14 PM.png

Funko Pint Size Mistery Mini Figures (from the Sci-fi line). They come in sealed surprise bags, but with no box or cardboard covering the figures, so you can "touch" them and try to get Marty and Doc between the other figures.
For Doc, touch the head inside the bag and look for a circle "dish". If you find it, look for another one nearby. If you feel 1 dish, it's the Zoidberg figure, if there is 2 "dishes", it's Doc for sure.
Marty is harder to "feel". Touch the heads on the top, not the sides. You're looking for a smooth surface but with a "ditch" (the hairline). Only 2 figures on this collection have them. One is Marty, with a hairline on the left side (looking at the figure from the front), and the other one is Neo from the Matrix, but he has the hairline on the right side. So, smooth top of the head, and look for a headline. Then try to feel the front of the figure (the face) and the back of it (just hair), to know if the hairline is on the left (Marty) or the right (Neo)
Good luck!! (I got the 2 purchasing only 3 bags. I was wrong on one of the bags I purchased, but I'm happy with them)

MartyDocPing.jpg

Last edited:
I know in BTFF it was "BiffCo" .... but this motor for the rolladoor (at my new job) made me laugh.
IMG_20170928_155826[1].jpg
Would Griff be old enough to have a business now? :D

Got the 3D Sculpted Poster + Collector's edition Ultimate Visual Guide book + 3 more books.
Poster looks better in person than in photos from Sideshow. Visual Guide has more "replicas". Presentation in that engraved box is awesome.
IMG_20171018_015333.jpgIMG_20171018_015627.jpgIMG_20171018_015738.jpgIMG_20171018_015817.jpgIMG_20171018_015702.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back