BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

IMG_4828.JPGIMG_4829.JPGIMG_4827.JPGThere is also a silver hoverboard coin and gold coin! Very nice set!IMG_4823.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_4821.JPG
    IMG_4821.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4824.PNG
    IMG_4824.PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 126
Hey can you tell me what the worth of the Back To The Future New Era Marty Mcfly Cap is? Its from 2015 and unused. I bought it on my milano vacation. I want to sell it.

Foto am 24.02.17 um 20.44 #5.jpgFoto am 24.02.17 um 20.44 #4.jpgFoto am 24.02.17 um 20.44.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah likeness isn't perfect and they had to go with that exaggerated surprised look. I wonder if there was a likeness rights issue again.

Also unlike previous sculpted posters which were smaller in scale, this appears to be around 10" and above. Hence the bigger price tag.

It's cool. Not for me though. The book is great, but you're paying for the sculpture. This would probably have sold better had they offered it around the same time as the book.

Came across this paper model kit randomly on eBay. Only finished pics are provided, which makes me suspicious about the quality of what they send you. Also this same kit appears on AliExpress.

Has anyone seen one of these in person?

s-l500.jpg s-l1600.jpg

Came across this paper model kit randomly on eBay. Only finished pics are provided, which makes me suspicious about the quality of what they send you. Also this same kit appears on AliExpress.

Has anyone seen one of these in person?

View attachment 718851 View attachment 718850
The listing says that it includes instructions so I'm pretty sure they will send you a stack of paper that has the pieces that you cut and paste together. So it's a papercraft.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back