BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

I like the new Playmobil figures. They'll be a nice addition to my collection. I wish they release more Vinyl Idolz figures (from BTTF2 & 3 or maybe other characters like Lorraine or Biff)

I like the new Playmobil figures. They'll be a nice addition to my collection. I wish they release more Vinyl Idolz figures (from BTTF2 & 3 or maybe other characters like Lorraine or Biff)
They have started popping up on eBay here is 2 more pictures:) IMG_4021.PNGIMG_4022.PNG

More Vinyl Idolz would be great! Lorraine and Biff would be fun, also Jennifer Parker, George Mcfly and Strickland too. Would like to see other Marty versions, from II and Marty and Doc from III

I got a set of 5 pins from Thinkgeek for Christmas today (one of those presents that arrive a little late). They're cool, but unfortunately the DeLorean's door piece was missing. I contacted the seller to see if there is a solution. (My brother bought them from en ebay seller as I live in Spain and Thinkgeek don't ship here) If he can't help me, I may purchase another set and sell this one for a little less of the cost.

PinsEbayBTTF.jpg

Hey guys, not sure if you know about these as a search showed up nothing. However this is my 1oz 99.9% silver coin made here in West Aus by the Perth mint for the 2015 date anniversary. It is a lovely coing, comes packed great, the date is actually printed over and over again on box and only shows in the light. The Delorean lights up to add some wow factor. Car itself is bland and very cheaply made, but the star is the coin anyway. It is a beautiful coin, here are some pics.

7blemtC.jpg

qfMdqmF.jpg

oUrFmFQ.jpg

3R5BcET.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back