BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

coming soon (changes to be done)

õ¦¦þë® (2).jpgõ¦¦þë® (1).jpgõ¦¦þë® (14).jpgõ¦¦þë® (10).jpgõ¦¦þë® (3).jpgõ¦¦þë® (13)1.jpgõ¦¦þë® (5).jpg

Do you mean Hot Toys? I don't know if they will do variants of the DeLorean, but 2015 Marty is very likely.

Yes, Hot Toys. And the Marty figure is coming early to mid next year while the DeLorean is coming in 2016. Kind of weird seeing how they're sort of a set.

If the Part I DeLorean really sells well, they will want collectors to double dip. So I am pretty sure they knew they could make it interchangeable, but they didn't cause it's bad for sales.

Most DeLorean model cars, just change the back energy option and license plates. And that's how they sell more variants of the same car.

Hot Toys will of course make it more worthwhile by adding some extra accessories in each DeLorean release, if that ever happens.

Honestly it is very unlikely that hot toys will make 2 or more versions of the delorean. Even if it sells out quickly. They made the more iconic version which is the first one to go with the first movie marty. IF hot toys have plans to make a 2015 version marty then I hope between now and 2016 someone with brains adds in the optional Mr Fusion and Barcode license plate and western bonnet. Seriously its that simple hot toys

Double post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    947.3 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    699.7 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    886.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Is there a chance of 2015 and 1885 versions of the Hot Toys Marty being made? It would be optimal if they just made clothing sets, but I doubt they would because they would make more money selling full separate figures.

Yeah they may not offer clothing sets separately. If 80s Marty sells well, we might see 2015 Marty with bunch of cool accessories.

I have pre-ordered the figure too my first HT figure, and I hope a BTTF2 Marty will come too with the Future clothes with the hoverboard. The Delorean is a Dream but i love more the Delorean from the second movie.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back