BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Found a BTTF shirt at Kmart (Australia) for only 12 dollars.... I posted this elsewhere yesterday but it got deleted so maybe it was the wrong spot.
shirt.jpg

Actually? You can select both of your countries as the shipping address. Or did I overlook something?

Yes. You can select it, and it gives you shipping price and everything, but when you press the "buy" button, a little message appears and says that those items can't be shipped. I ended up winning an ebay bid for the pins. $30 shipping included, so it's a similar price that I was going to pay in thinkgeek.

I like the look of the title logo keychain but I just tried searching for it and didnt see it? I tried google search and I see it come up under a UK store called toy-palace.com but it looks like a pre-order thing?... Not sure about the site. I'm surprised I dont see it listed on entertainment earth?

Last edited:
I like the look of the title logo keychain but I just tried searching for it and didnt see it? I tried google search and I see it come up under a UK store called toy-palace.com but it looks like a pre-order thing?... Not sure about the site. I'm surprised I dont see it listed on entertainment earth?
I seen it on eBay uk and here is all the information that is provided buy the seller! Hope this helps :)IMG_3645.PNGIMG_3646.PNG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back