BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

thank you very much. i have always love this 1985 version of the note all ripped up and folded.

it took me awhile to find the right display box i can take a picture of the barcode number so if u want the same box you can grab it at michaels.

they send my girlfriend coupons in the mail, i had over 150 bucks worth of frames and shadow boxes the other day, and will all the coupons it came out under 50 bucks. i love michaels for frames

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks brilliant! Nice work!

Ebay keychain/keyring:) IMG_2290.PNGIMG_2289.PNGIMG_2288.PNG

Looks like a very uncomfortable ring to wear. The shoe would be a nightmare, hooking on things and hitting other fingers around the ring finger.

Ah I paid so much more for one of those from madgeek (I think).

Shame that site doesn't ship outside of the US [emoji30]

Yes I live in the uk and they will not ship outside the us I was going to buy 3 of them and give 2 away as gifts :(

- - - Updated - - -

Guessing that's US too? Shipping will cost double the keyring I bet. That's the only think that stops me buying so much more lol

now this one is uk :) I think the last time I looked they was £12 each and free shipping in the uk :) (this item is from eBay)

Yes I live in the uk and they will not ship outside the us I was going to buy 3 of them and give 2 away as gifts :(

- - - Updated - - -

now this one is uk :) I think the last time I looked they was £12 each and free shipping in the uk :) (this item is from eBay)

Oh cool. Could you send me the link for the eBay listing? Can't find it?

Ah I paid so much more for one of those from madgeek (I think).

Shame that site doesn't ship outside of the US [emoji30]

I agree that the madgeek version was more expensive but I feel it is better scaled.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back