BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Anyone have $5k they wanna lend me? Built by Tom Spina: http://www.piqgifts.com/collections/top-piqs/products/custom-back-to-the-future-delorean-replica

DSC_1854.jpg

Finally, the last Pepsi Perfect I was missing arrived today thanks to some USA relatives.
Now I have the full collection (nicely displayed on Roland's Pepsi plate)
Argentina, Mexico, USA, acrylic "perfect" réplica from Gary Weaver, Slice and Pepsi Light replicas from Gary Weaver too :) Who wants to catch pokemon nowadays? I don't. I prefer to catch all Pepsi Perfect :p
IMG_20160919_200630.jpg

Very cool :)

- - - Updated - - -

Finally, the last Pepsi Perfect I was missing arrived today thanks to some USA relatives.
Argentina, Mexico, USA, acrylic "perfect" réplica from Gary Weaver, Slice and Pepsi Light replicas from Gary Weaver too :) Who wants to catch pokemon nowadays? I don't. I prefer to catch all Pepsi Perfect :p
View attachment 665367
very nice collection:)

View attachment 665367

thats one heck of a collection!! very nice!

Hopefully DSTs future flux capacitors will be touched up to be the accurate grey color. I would like one for my delorean (still saving for one).

anyone hear any more news on the eFX time circuits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, it will be a few years before there is any movement on this. It took 6-7 years to get their Millennium Falcon to get to preorder. I'm all in for eFX's BTTF offerings, but it will be a long haul.

Anyone here have the Kids Logic hover Delorean preordered?
Can't pre-order it on the official site anymore where it's $205 and way more expensive everywhere else. A bunch of them have already been sold on ebay.... :behave

micheals had 50% all shadow boxes this saturday. took advantage of that deal

cafenote1.jpg

i spray painted some flat head screws and bolted them to the back of the inside of the shadow box, so the screws act like towers. i then placed the 1985 note on top of the screws so it appears to be floating inside. i used 2 very small pro magnets to keep the note locked in place. it turn out quite well

cafenote2.jpg

this note is one of my favorite paper props, finally able to display it.

Dude. I'm gonna steal that magnet idea.

be my guest, i should have taken a picture of the screw towers. if i get home early enough tonight i'll take it apart so you can see

if u look in the picture u can see the small pro mag magnets. they aren't very big so they don't stand too far out

Yeah, that's a pretty solid idea. Definitely gonna try it out!

Cool display, man!

thank you very much. i have always love this 1985 version of the note all ripped up and folded.

it took me awhile to find the right display box i can take a picture of the barcode number so if u want the same box you can grab it at michaels.

they send my girlfriend coupons in the mail, i had over 150 bucks worth of frames and shadow boxes the other day, and will all the coupons it came out under 50 bucks. i love michaels for frames

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back