BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Oh. My. God. :)

No you mean, OH La La :D

Marty will be mine :love, maybe one day Marty comes with the future clothes so will also be mine too and the Delorean with the future technology, Mr.Fusion etc. for me much cooler. And I hope Doc Brown too.

No you mean, OH La La :D

Marty will be mine :love, maybe one day Marty comes with the future clothes so will also be mine too and the Delorean with the future technology, Mr.Fusion etc. for me much cooler. And I hope Doc Brown too.

"Wow, you must be rich."

"Oh honey, he's teasing you, nobody has so many Back to the Future figure sets."

:D

No unfortunately I'm not rich :cry maybe in the Future :D I mean this Marty figure from the SDCC I`m going to buy, the Delorean not becuase i love more the other Delorean with the future technology from the second movie, and if it appears someday myabe I´m going to buy it. And a Marty figure with future clothes is a must have for me, and one Doc Brown.

im holding out hope that they will include the Mr Fusion option and the bttf3 hood and wheel option in the box. I see no reason why they wouldnt or couldnt include the options as they won't bring out 3 versions

I bet they made it 1/16 scale on purpose just so we can't use the figure with the 1/15 Diamond Select toys.... And in close up pictures Marty is missing his bass guitar pin.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back