BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

https://www.lootcrate.com/subscription-crates/lcdx
Loot Crate theme for September is Speed. And the DX version of Loot Crate will include the BTTF Time Machine model. I am hoping it's a new mini version from QMx, since they also did the mini hoverboard.

https://d17d0a47rzlbdk.cloudfront.n...-afe7-55cda2ab9ad8/Bkgd-Image_Speed_theme.jpg

The hood lines remind me of that delorean phone case...
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Delorean Transformer!?

yes i can't wait!! i believe i had a delorean gobot back in the early 90s. i kept it all the way up to high school and then it got lost. it was very primitive, it only folded out arms, and the back quarter panels turned into legs.. it was probably 1" tall when in robot mode... wish i could find it today. you can tell it wasn't a official delorean but a damn good bootleg

I wish there was news... Never seem to get a reply and everytime i check its just the sold out flux blue print..

I've been watching that blue print as well. I really want that too

I was really hoping the BTTF line goes into production...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching that blue print as well. I really want that too

I was really hoping the BTTF line goes into production...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same Halliwax, same...

It would be absolutely awesome if we get the chance to own the stuff we seen from 2015 SDCC.

Those book ends, the clock tower with the change out piece for different display options...

Even the book ends have a change over option.

Those time circuits looked so good. I'm really worried they won't see the light of day. And it makes it worse, seeing what we could be getting to only find out we won't be getting.

I think if they do go ahead with the line, they will have no problem selling what ever edition size they run with. But unfortunately Marvel and Star Wars seem to be ruling priority. Great stuff dont get me wrong, But its not like Star Wars and Marvel stuff is in short supply. Aside from the Star Destroyer, i wish they would just focus on bringing the BTTF stuff to a PO stage.

Same Halliwax, same...

It would be absolutely awesome if we get the chance to own the stuff we seen from 2015 SDCC.

Those book ends, the clock tower with the change out piece for different display options...

Even the book ends have a change over option.

Those time circuits looked so good. I'm really worried they won't see the light of day. And it makes it worse, seeing what we could be getting to only find out we won't be getting.

I think if they do go ahead with the line, they will have no problem selling what ever edition size they run with. But unfortunately Marvel and Star Wars seem to be ruling priority. Great stuff dont get me wrong, But its not like Star Wars and Marvel stuff is in short supply. Aside from the Star Destroyer, i wish they would just focus on bringing the BTTF stuff to a PO stage.

i have gotten to the point where i want to learn ardunio code just to program damn time circuits...

Didn't see this posted on the past pages...Any thoughts on the jacket? 189 from halloweencostumes. The auto adjust box lights up and says two movie quotes. Not feeling the fact that it's fabric used as the waffle cuffs.. little to sweater looking for me but overall looks way better than the first jacket they released in an unmodded stage.
martyjacket.JPG

Didn't see this posted on the past pages...Any thoughts on the jacket? 189 from halloweencostumes. The auto adjust box lights up and says two movie quotes. Not feeling the fact that it's fabric used as the waffle cuffs.. little to sweater looking for me but overall looks way better than the first jacket they released in an unmodded stage.
View attachment 660257

There were two other threads discussing it but those have been merged into one:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=230716&page=3

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back