BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

ha, i just clicked back this project, brought me to a new page. the more you pledge the more % off you get on the final price. looks like 1450 euros... yikes

ha, i just clicked back this project, brought me to a new page. the more you pledge the more % off you get on the final price. looks like 1450 euros... yikes

Yeah I saw the price and had a small heart attack. LOL! I am hoping the Efx one will eventually come out and be a little cheaper. I mean the mr fusion diamond select is still $400 bucks. but at least its reasonable. I dont want to break the bank on what would essentially be a really awesome alarm clock.

I'll tell ya what I one day wish to own all of the time circuit pieces to display on my shelf. the way life is going for me my girlfriend wants to get married, and purchase a house I doubt I'll ever get to collect those pieces now..

anyway if I fell into some money, I'd order these circuits from France, time circuit edition not the alarm clock, this way u can have the Circuits talk to all the other props..

wish they weren't so damn expensive.. too bad they didn't offer a assemble yourself kit... I could probably fab the box up, but the electronics are WAAAAAY over my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price is even more impressive, but not in a good way :p

I'll tell ya what I one day wish to own all of the time circuit pieces to display on my shelf. the way life is going for me my girlfriend wants to get married, and purchase a house I doubt I'll ever get to collect those pieces now..

anyway if I fell into some money, I'd order these circuits from France, time circuit edition not the alarm clock, this way u can have the Circuits talk to all the other props..

wish they weren't so damn expensive.. too bad they didn't offer a assemble yourself kit... I could probably fab the box up, but the electronics are WAAAAAY over my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let her know you don't HAVE to be married ;)

Hello out there. I have a Diamond Select, Back to the Future II Flux Capacitor. It is the big metal unit from Diamond Select. I have a problem with it and hope that someone out there reading this would know how to help in fixing it. I have already tried to contact BTTF.net and was suggested to this site.
The problem is that the flexible window front has popped out and I am not quite sure how it goes back in. If anyone out there has had this same problem please respond. Thank you!

Hello out there. I have a Diamond Select, Back to the Future II Flux Capacitor. It is the big metal unit from Diamond Select. I have a problem with it and hope that someone out there reading this would know how to help in fixing it. I have already tried to contact BTTF.net and was suggested to this site.
The problem is that the flexible window front has popped out and I am not quite sure how it goes back in. If anyone out there has had this same problem please respond. Thank you!

so all the electronics work, can u post some pictures of the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

In case anyone missed this twitter. BTTF from ComicCon limited exclusive.
Click the link.
http://www.factoryent.com/Back-To-The-Future-Time-Circuit-Keychain-SDCC-p/408304ce.htm

thank you for sharing!

More from nerd block 4 coasters in a tin and a art print.... Starting to turn up on eBay :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 124
  • image.png
    image.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 120
That news is from June 2015 and frankly sounds wishful thinking despite the names being mentioned in the article. There was some fan who was making this news in 2015 as part of his personal project. There is no official new BTTF Ride in the works.

That news is from June 2015 and frankly sounds wishful thinking despite the names being mentioned in the article. There was some fan who was making this news in 2015 as part of his personal project. There is no official new BTTF Ride in the works.

aaaawwwww..... i remember seeing the roller coaster pictures too... sad that this project isn't going forwards...

https://celebrityauthentics.com/product-category/thomas-wilson/page/2/
Celebrity Authentics is offering autographed items which includes Tom Wilson.

On page 2 you can also choose the option of Send-In items. $129.99 for flat item. $199.99 for dimensional item.

BTTF stuff included? I thought Tom Wilson doesn't want to sign BTTF items?!

Edit: I've just seen this DS Mr. Fusion that includes Tom's autograph - https://celebrityauthentics.com/sho...s-bob-gale-autographed-back-future-mr-fusion/

It seems he signs BTTF stuff again.

Yeah he is now signing BTTF items too, guess he finally decided to come around to it.

I am guessing if a fan approaches him directly at some event or gathering, he likely won't sign them. But if he starts participating in various Comic Con events, he might do it under their celebrity program. This is all mere speculation on my part and I could be wrong.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back