BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

yes its not too hard to remove the interior from the car. there are a few hidden tabs here and there. just unscrew all the screws from under the car and you can see the tabs. be very careful on removing the interior the plastic is very old and can be brittle

i have collected 3 cars now, to rip all apart and turn into one. i jumped the gun and bought the wrong year the first time, but it has beautiful interior and a un damaged steering wheel. i bought another for the wheels, and my last is red but missing some chrome, which i can scavenge from the one i bought for the wheels.

- - - Updated - - -

i have seen red cars with white interior go for 119-180 bucks, i am into my car project so far. 3 cars under 50 bucks, this includes all the shipping for them

WoW! 3 cars! that is expensive!... I was lucky enough to grab my first for $30 and if it was not for it falling off the table I would have been ok. I was just lucky enough to snag another today on ebay to now part out. I know I have seen them go for $100 to $200 bucks and I was not quite willing to spend that. Once I get this one and get it all finished I will be happy I will have only spent a total of roughly $100. If I have any usable parts left over if you want them you can have them. If you dont need them if anyone else wants the left overs for parting out just let me know. This offer goes to Halliwax first. No payment required.

I have learned alot and gained so much knowledge from the people here on the RPF that I like to give back when I can.

Thanks for the info and let me know if you want the remains when I'm done.

the 3 cars have cost me under 50 bucks, I'm winning them anywhere from $7.50 to 12 bucks. the most i paid i think was 22 dollars for 1 of them.. and the shipping cost more then what i paid for the car. they are out there always try spelling it wrong, or search for 1950. allot of times the 1953 is listed as a 1950 thats my trick to scoring them so cheap

I dont know if this falls under the category of "Official Back to the future" merchandise or items, but I wanted to share this and didnt know in what thread to post it? So if I need to move this post let me know. I was just so excited! I wanted to get my girlfriend a ring "just cause" and not just any ring but I wanted to make something custom that came from the heart and had more meaning. I collaborated with a ring guy and had the ring custom made based off the back to the future logo with the arrow wrapping around the finger. Then I had another idea and I wanted to give her a cool ring in just as cool ring box. So I had the guys here on theRPF "Futurescape3D" help me create a custom Mr Fusion ring box to give it to her in. I gave it to her today and she loved it! I loved how everything turned out and came together and I also wanted to give thanks to Futurescape3D for helping me with this. I had to post this to share with the other BTTF fans on here because I was really excited how this all turned out!
box 2.jpgbox 1.jpgCUSTOMring.jpgring1.jpgring2.jpg

there is circuit boards made as a some what kit, but you need to order 3 of each board. dont ask me why. if you can find the schematics and 2 other guys to buy the boards this may be a good option for you. the spare boards recently sold on EBAY. i forgot the name of the website you can get them on.. was it optic or something like that?

i am hoping the eFX circuits comes with a accurate keypad

Hey Halliwax, check this out!... Ishida just posted this link on one of the other BTTF boards.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1891595705/time-circuits-back-to-the-future-collectible

Last edited by a moderator:
there is circuit boards made as a some what kit, but you need to order 3 of each board. dont ask me why. if you can find the schematics and 2 other guys to buy the boards this may be a good option for you. the spare boards recently sold on EBAY. i forgot the name of the website you can get them on.. was it optic or something like that?

Hey Halliwax, check this out!... @Ishida just posted this link on one of the other BTTF boards.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1891595705/time-circuits-back-to-the-future-collectible

That looks real nice

Hey Halliwax, check this out!... @Ishida just posted this link on one of the other BTTF boards.

That looks real nice

sorry guys I'm just seeing this now for the first time... hmmm i believe these guys are morretto props... they build all the interior electronics for the time machine replicas in the states. seems that now they have jumped on the alarm clock band wagon

i read the site and can't find how much the finish product will be? i know to get a functional time circuit, just the circuit box and keypad is 2500 bucks... again this version doesnt have the alarm clock feature, and has a bunch of extra electronics so it can communicate with all the other props, flux cap, plutonium gauges, speedo, spectrum analyzer...

eFX is calming theirs will be in the 200 price range, I'm figuring if they ever release them it will be around 400-500. eFX circuit housing is made more like BTTF3, where this new french circuit has the bends on the passenger side like the A&B car..

excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of kickstarter? I'm just donating money to them? or do you get some kind of "first dibs" if you donate? i know with the OUTATIME kick starter the more you donated the more stuff you got in return.. I'm going to have to keep an eye on this. if its affordable I'm gonna snag me one!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back