Saint seiya Models for Pep

Keven Skywalker

looking for Saint seiya files i found on the 405th forum someone who shared it
i will repost them here for anyone that wants to take a chance an unfold the armors
I will try to do it but i dont have much time and expirience with the program

i will do my best

Links to the obj files
Seiya.rar

original post
Saint Seiya models

Credits to :

huesos-005 from 405th forum

PaperJuke

HeroidePapel

Also i invite all who want to unfold it to share them here

Again i will try to unfold it but gime me time to learn how to use the programs needed

Last edited:
I've been looking around, but haven't found a good answer, partly due to my new-ness to props, 3d modeling, etc, and was wondering how does one separate the whole-armor files?

Download link to files reuploaded in the first post plus I added Hyoga, Shun, Shiryu and Seiya helmets unfolded by juke and seiya armor version 1 unfolded by krizalid (the chest looks fliped )

and i added the seiya arms version 2 unfolded by me

enjoy

And also if anyone has more files please share

Last edited:
hi, here are the jabu unfolds and the ikki´s armor v1 is separated

seiya.rar

i started the thread in the 405th but i don not have much time i am in the last year on the university, but it is nice to see than the people use and share the models

hi, here are the jabu unfolds and the ikki´s armor v1 is separated

seiya.rar

i started the thread in the 405th but i don not have much time i am in the last year on the university, but it is nice to see than the people use and share the models

Thanks again for the files pal

i added jabbu and ikki files to the first post link

I was looking for that thread for a long time, thanks.
I visited the 405th forum and looked to download gold armour as I am actually searching for the aphrodite no pisces gold armour.
unfortunatly the link is no longer working, could you post here a functionnal link to these fabulous gold armour?
Tahnk you.

Well I updated the link I add some files from PaperJuke (V1 Ikki Unfolded) and heroidepapel (Radamantis, Odin, Kanon Sea Dragon, Libra Geminis and Virgo (armor style) and a silver saint also i added two files for check (i cant open them but it seems to be Geminis and Aquarius Unfolded)

Link Updated on the first Post

EDIT: More files added (radamantys unfolded, Libra unfolded, Leo Unfolded, Aquarius Unfolded, Geminis Helmet unfolded, Dragon Sea Helmet Unfolded, Virgo Helmet Unfolded)

Last edited:
Thanks for the files! but, quick question, somebody else already asked it... how do i split the armors in several parts? Like, the helmet in one file, shoulder in other, etc?

old thread but would like to revive it.
I was working time ago in Ikki v3 files but after formatting my pc and lost files in the process, I ended the project.
Now its time to give it a try again, but i cannot find anyone that got the ikki v3 files to work with them (obj, or pdo files).

Anyone can help?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back