The Definitive Hawkeye "Avengers" Costume Thread

Thought the same thing, but for the life of me I have not been able to find the right one. 8 days of searching the internet for every type of side release/quick release buckle for 3-4 hrs a day almost made my eyes bleed...

I looked around a bit myself. Bianchi has one close. Bianchi Model 7950 AccuMold Elite Duty Belt.

BI22128.jpg

Or maybe it's a fake. Just a common snap lock with a rectangle glued on.

I've been analyzing the pic's I have of the quiver and came up with a quick sketch of the overall shape and details. Obviously the proportions and angles are off. But you get the general idea.

quiver2.jpg

Quiver001.jpg

I happened to see the buckle while watching the movie. The center looked very close to the Bianchi I linked in post #22. But the belt connection sides were different.

I wonder if they had an older model?

Got some new images of the quiver. And after seeing the movie I have a better idea of how it's put together. I'll be working on some more sketches and possibly a 3D model.

Quiverscrecngrab2.jpg

Quiverscrecngrab1.jpg

Quiverscrecngrab3.jpg

Quiverscrrengrab4.jpg

Quiverscrrengrab5.jpg

Quiverscrrengrab6.jpg

Quiverscrrengrab7.jpg

Quiverscrrengrab8.jpg

Quiverscrrengrab9.jpg

I've got a couple of his Black vest

Awesome, thanks. I think I'm going to do a quick and easy version of this costume to start with and to wear when I go to a friends Avengers-themed party later this month. The vest is close enough to the Blackhawk ITS HP vest:
Blackhawk ITS HPFU V.2 Performance Vest

For the time being I'm just going to wear it with my regular black tactical pants. I've got an old compound bow that I'm going to paint black, and I've got a thigh holster for my Glock. Should be a good enough look for a quick build.

Hi Gang,

The holster looks like a Safariland; can't quite tell on the pistol, but I'm guessing either a glock (Black Widow has a Glock 23), or an HK P30 (the rear sights are fairly unique: a tapered wedge).

On the boots, I'm not convinced about the current call? The eyelets are silver, and there is a strip of leather below the laces (granted, that could be a custom addition). I remember the sole looking very much like a Vibram lug when watching the movie.

I think the boots are correct. However, the correct spelling is Highlander Sympatex Forces Boot.

It's this discontinued version

forces-boot.jpg

Not the new version.

ACEE2037-E07B-4390-A2E4-2DF660026F9A_FOT054.jpg

Dang, you're right. The eyelets are still the wrong color, but that could be wear of the black paint.

The good news is that the Vibram lug is pretty common, so there might be a 90% match with an in-stock boot somewhere? Since so much is covered by the gaiter, and the toe is customized with the tab, matching the lug becomes the most critical part, I think?

I think I'm only partially correct. Look at these closeups...

Boot2.jpg

Boot1.jpg

I think it's the correct sole. But the eyelets are wrong. The screen boot has at least 7 eyelets. But the Sympatex boot has 6 eyelets and then the rings start.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back