Loki Helmet to go with our Loki Armor Update 4/18

MalmeyStudios

Sr Member
Hey Guys and Gals

We have been working on this for quite a while, here is a link to the built thread on our website for those of you that are interested
“Topping Off” our Loki Armor with a Helmet!! (Update 4/17/12) « Malmey Studios

This is our version of Loki's helmet along with Massive horns. We hade the Armor so what the heck right? Loki Armor, Chest, Shoulders and Gauntlets – First Latex Pulls « Malmey Studios

The helmet and horns are latex, the horns are foam filled, they are attached to the helmet with some aluminum rigging. Both the Helmet and horns are very sturdy and durable. This is a pic of our first pull, there are some small issues (pinholes, bubbles so on) so we used this as a prototype to make sure everything worked out the way it was suppose to! We are going to paint this one up and prolly move it to ebay as a as is kinda thing so dont be to judgemental, lol.

Anyway check it out.
Malmey-Studios-Loki-Helmet-Test-Pull-2.jpg

Thanks for looking
Jeremey

Last edited:
Re: Loki Helmet to go with our Loki Armor

Are you gonna do a run of these cos i may be interested. And do you do a thor and odin helmet

Are you gonna do a run of these cos i may be interested. And do you do a thor and odin helmet

To be honest I have not really thought past finishing the first one, LOL!

email me directly and we can discuss it!

As for the other helmets I do not have those as an option! I may consider an Oden but there in wey to much Thor stuff out there already so I dout I do that.

Ok Faithful followers we got even further on the Prototype last night! We gave it a paint job to really show you the potential of this bad boy! A Lot of thought work and material went into creating this Loki Helmet, hopefully you enjoy the end result. Please keep in mind that this is the flawed prototype.

Check out all the pics here
http://malmey-studios.com/?p=2014

Thanks again for watching this build enjoy the pics
Jeremey

Malmey-Studios-Loki-Helmet-Armor-Test-Pull-Paint-2.jpg

Malmey-Studios-Loki-Helmet-Armor-Test-Pull-Paint-4.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back