My BTTF Inspired Bag V2 Page 4

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the shoes won't get inside the bag ?

I am making this bag as close to movie size as possible. My MAGs fit inside my current Tube Bag which is about 1.5" smaller in DIA than this one is.
So yes, they will fit. You have to remember, the movie shoes were size 7, so the smallest MAGs of the 5 main sizes and those uppers were pretty floppy,so the collar was able to bend a lot easier than our shoes do.

If anyone other than Cavx and I have V2's and read this thread, you would know V2's uppers are a lot less stiff than the V3's, like the screen shoes. Just a pity that they if could have used one more layer of foam in the V2 inner 'wings' to hide the stitching and added one more layer of foam in there, they would have been a lot better.

273mm is the inside of this new tube. My current one is 244mm and this requires the MAGs to bend the collar.

I don't think there will be any problem with fitting the shoes inside the tube bag.
These MAGs are US10
10f1b24e42594b1d64e967b611983ac7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back