"Casket of the ancient winters" (Thor) We're back!!

Re: "Casket of the ancient winters" (Thor) First tests

Not yet, I'll let you know when I have something new.
I'm busy with other things, including my pregnancy. :)

Not yet, I'll let you know when I have something new.
I'm busy with other things, including my pregnancy. :)

Hoo, yes, put prop building on the backburner, or try to finish it before the little one arrives! We had our baby eight weeks ago, and time for stuff besides diaper changes and feeding is quite rare :) Great prop btw. ;)

a remote control candle would be ideal for this perhaps suspended with fishing line to each corner

It's a good dea, thank you. I've been thinking something like this, but this is the last thing to think, as is independent of the structure.

Hoo, yes, put prop building on the backburner, or try to finish it before the little one arrives! We had our baby eight weeks ago, and time for stuff besides diaper changes and feeding is quite rare :) Great prop btw. ;)

:) congratulations for your baby. I've still a long time, and fortunately we are two of us making props, (and having a baby of course) :) :)

Well, I'm sorry to say that the project is in the same point. Maybe someday I'll progress, but I have saved it in the list of things to do.

The baby is not yet born, will in December. We both are fine for now, although I'm starting to move awkwardly :) thanks

thank you! but I fear that it will take me more time to build the prop than the baby. :D :D

This is on my list of things to do. Great start so far, will be watching this

Some of you have asked me if this is finished.
It's not finished, but not forgotten.
At the moment you have something to show, I will update this thread.
Thanks for your interest.

none. sorry I do not know if I'll finish ever

What about selling it on as an unfinished kit here on the RPF, someone could pick up from where you left off and maybe finish the Casket of Ancient Winters off?

I hope the pregnancy went well. How is your little replica? :)

All went well, thank you, our little replica is here playing with his father and is the main reason why the the chest is not finished. ;)

As the part that I showed was a made as a prototype with no references, what it's difficult is to adjust all the parts to fit well, so actually there is not a kit that can be distributed.
When someone shows interest like you, encourages us to give another boost to the project, I hope one day I can show you.

Animo! It's great to find Spanish prop-makers on this thread! Muy chula vuestra web :)

I think I'm still far from being able to consider myself a prop-maker, but in any case thanks!!!!. I'm glad you like our site. Be welcome in "our house" :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back