What is your 'grail' and do you own it?

My 1:1 Replica of the Highlander 1986 Ramirez/Connor Katana. Casted from the original.

Video:

Highlander Katana Sword Replica From the Original 1986 Film - YouTube

DSC02918-1.jpg

DSC02919.jpg

DSC02927.jpg

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

DSC02917.jpg

DSC03506-12.jpg

Mine has always been having an accurate 89 Batman suit, I'm about to complete it, but I'm specially proud of this:

Batman1989RealDealCowl.jpg

Copy of a production restored cowl.

I'd also love to have a pair of real nike Mags and a hoverboard :cool

Hmm, my grail list is fairly short. I would like a Hogwarts student trunk (which I'm in the middle of restoring and filling), a Nimbus 2001 (which someone here made and it looks BRILLIANT) and a Slytherin hour glass.

Not too demandy. But only because I can't have my own personal Severus Snape.

My Grail was also my first prop. A full accurate boba fett suit, which I just finished last month,

IMG_4672.jpg

Ive always wanted one since I was young where I went to a costume shop and got to try on a don post helmet. Started researching when I was about 15, then the building/buying started when I was 16, nearly three years later and I dont want to know how much money, the piece is finally finished. Everything else now I get for my collection is just the cherry on top.

My "Grail prop" was only recently acquired - my Model 47A from the VERY limited run back in 2005.

Also my full Alliance armor kit from Firefly.

the Van Helsing crossbow.
FET2PYJG1QWB4FL.MEDIUM.jpg

I don't own it
and if we''re talking about prop rooms, the library of the librarian

Back to the Future Delorean, Batman Returns Suit, Batman Begins Suit (semi there). Batmobile from Returns and Original Movies, Robocop Suit. Indiana Jones Holy Grail.

My hero version Aliens pulse rifle....I own it ,cause I built it.......
http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoun...e-rifle-plaque/12736-projects-started-016.jpg
12736-projects-started-016.jpg

My 'grail' used to be any pulse rifle. Then it was any pulse with metal parts. Then it was an airsoft Pulse Rifle with metal parts. Now that I got that, I just dream of that damn "hero" build. Someday. Someday...

That and of course the USCM armor. That is in the works though. My hero pulse is not particularly emmanent.

My 'grail' used to be any pulse rifle. Then it was any pulse with metal parts. Then it was an airsoft Pulse Rifle with metal parts. Now that I got that, I just dream of that damn "hero" build. Someday. Someday...

That and of course the USCM armor. That is in the works though. My hero pulse is not particularly emmanent.
Yeah these things are ridicously high in price ,I have a few thompson parts and other machined parts ,to start my 2nd hero version ,later this year.....:cool

An accurate VK machine and a complete Kurtz Dossier, fingers crossed this year for both, to go with the OB JW whisky bottle from Blade Runner i already have.

I own a collection of vintage toy ray guns. The "Grail" of this collection that I own is the only toy that I know of that was actaully used as a prop in a cheesy, but fun, science fiction movie.

My "Grail" is the Hubley Atomic Disintegrator-
attachment.php

-which one of these was used in "Teenagers from Outer Space".
attachment.php

EDIT: I recon I'll have to correct myself about my statement of the "only toy used" in a production, since Nerf guns were used in TERRA NOVA also.

Real, firing Aliens pulse rifle.
No this one will be deactivated also.......the remington 870 shotgun for the grenade launcher will not fire , nor will the M1A1 thompson ,dont want to ruin my prop by trying to fire it ,with the shock it would take from it ,wouldnt want to ruin it , in any way, here is a pic of the thompson lower and a few other parts.........

http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/han-solo-blaster-prop-arc-reactor-project-t2-chip/13396-projects-started-023.jpg
13396-projects-started-023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to many and own none.. :cry

1.. DeLorean - BttF

2.. Full zise Best Quality Darth Vader - ESB

3.. Connor and Duncan Macleod Swords - Highlander

4.. Full size Dobby - HP

and

5.. 1/6 Marty Mcfly Action Figure - Not a prop but still want one..

Mine is very simple, just a screen accurate ANH Hero Storm Trooper armor and screen accurate Iron Man mrk II armor, the first one I'm only $200 away from though.

also Death Race mustang

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back