What is your 'grail' and do you own it?

@Dorian = internet says M4S cost dodge and PPS $1.5 mill for the concept. that is a shed load of money for back then

I recently acquired a long time Holy Grail. A Tron kodalith animation cell!

580815_3760575019938_1443438409_3548458_1544094112_n.jpg

580815_3760575219943_1443438409_3548461_1191656824_n.jpg

I am building my grail. A GB1 proton pack.

I would also like to have the drive thru microphone from Clerks II. I missed it when it was up for auction, but maybe one day.

I have a long list of grails, but I have made the list shorter over the last two decades. Like many have said, a 1:1 Endoskeleton (I like version 2 since it has two endorifles.), the 1:1 gold Endoskull, the 1:1 Timeless Collectibles Endoskull. A 1:1 Alien Queen skull. Would love a 1:1 Aliens Skull. The original Predator 1:1 bust. Ill stop now, it's too easy to keep going.

My grail is a wearable movie quality Predator costume with lifts for raising me up, a working extending and retracting wrist blade, working wrist computer that lights up and such, detachable mask with working laser sights, moving shoulder cannon, and anamatronically working face. pretty sure I could almost all of it just need more $$$

I have two grails, neither of which I own. An Icons Jurassic Park raptor egg, and a 1:1 scale Dilophosaurus head. They would go a VERY long way to finishing up my Jurassic Park collection. Maybe some day...

Last edited:
Some of my list & have/don't have:

Indy Fertility Idol - Have, (it's a coin bank so I either need to clean/fix it up myself or get something a little more respectable)

1:1 Indy Ark of the Covenant - Don't have, (& never will cause' I can't imagine ever having enough space for it)

Screen accurate Vader saber from ANH - Don't have

BTTF Flux capacitor - Have, (made it me'self - :D )

BTTF Plutonium fuel rods/capsules/case - Don't have

Star Trek TOS screen accurate communicator - Don't have, (have a couple replicas but none with the rotating lens, etc)

Han in Carbonite - Have/Don't have - (have parts, starting prep work - :) )

Inigo Montoya's Sword from 'Princess Bride' - Don't have

Connor/Ramirez' katana from 'Highlander' - Have, (I spent a good chunk of an afternoon with my family recently trying to get Connor's license plate number from the beginning of this movie...unsuccessfully... :) I think my kids will kill me if they have to watch that same 1-2 minute part of that movie ever again... )

Ghostbusters screen accurate proton pack - Don't have

Knowledge crystal/kryptonite shard from 'Superman' - Have, (made it me'self from translucent acrylic)

Leg lamp from 'Christmas Story' - Don't have

Aquarium Treasure Chest/Key from 'A Fish Called Wanda' - Don't have, (...working on making one though...)

Jersey from 'Hoosiers' - Don't have

Judge's hat from 'Caddyshack' - Don't have

Deckard's blaster from Blade Runner - Don't have

SOMETHING from John C's 'The Thing' - Don't have, (working on a replica of the sign just outside the outpost & MacReady's torn/tattered duds)

Ash's chainsaw hand/arm from 'Evil Dead II' - Have

...I actually have a list of about 40-60 things that I keep a copy of on most of my commonly used computing devices. Ever hopeful am I. :D

One day I will get my dream prop, a section of the SG1 Stargate. When these were sold by Propworx last year they were JUST over my budget:cry The 23% buyers premium was a killer, and the shipping to the UK, BUT one day it will be mine, OH YES IT WILL BE MINE:lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back