The Walking Dead Season 3

Love the comics and series for different reasons. I'm starting to really enjoy the differences in the show. The comic is extremely dark but I still enjoy reading it before bed.

I started with the comics 8 or 9 years ago and have been reading them religiously ever since. When I heard they were making a show I was both excited and dreading it at the same time. Thankfully I've really enjoyed the show so far, especially the makeups done by KNB EFX.

Did you stop at the second trade or have you read further?

I've been borrowing them from one of my Husband's friends at his workplace.. I think I got to Book 12 I want to say.... so i'm curious to see how the show follows the g.n's... they've been doing pretty well with a few exceptions like Shane.... :)

I think Kirkman was saying that if he could, he'd go back and keep Shane alive. I loved it though as it was one of those moments that you could almost see coming, but the way events played out, you should say there with your jaw dropped.

The only thing I'd personally change is that I wish Tony Moore had stayed on as the artist. He's my favorite comic book artist and his pencils are way more cleaner and detailed than Charlie Adlards. I'm still happy with Adlard though.

I figured that kid would be jacked up.... I haven't read one in a few months but need to! The last one I read...

SPOILER!

Carl got shot in the frickin' head! and I was like HOLY CRAP

Hey aggie, you can throw spoiler comics under the spoiler tag.

Just type
Darth Vader is Luke's Father[\spoiler]

However, change the Back slash to a forward slash. So basiclly / instead of \

I haven't watched most of the series (I don't have cable), but I watched the season ender, and I loved the ending! Who is the the mysterious person with two armless zombies on chains?

'The Walking Dead': First look at the prison… and prison zombies! -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
by Dalton Ross
Tags: EW Exclusive, Photo, Sci-Fi, Science Fiction, Television, The Walking Dead, News

Ask most readers of The Walking Dead comic book what their favorite setting is and they’ll say two words: the prison. Seen briefly in the distance in the final shot of season 2, the prison will become the new fortress/home for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and company when the AMC drama returns in October… if they can clear it out of undead walkers, that is. And now we have our exclusive first sneak peek of the jail, as well as the current zombie inhabitants that call it home. In the first photo, our survivors assume a defensive, Avengers-like position to handle any incoming ghouls, while in the second, a machete wielding Maggie (Lauren Cohan) prepares to deliver a kill shot to a zombie inmate. Check out the photos below as well as quotes from executive producers Glen Mazzara and Robert Kirkman on the highly anticipated new setting for season 3.

“I’m incredibly proud of the prison,” says showrunner Glen Mazzara. “I think our crew has done a great job. It’s a huge sense of scale and magnitude I haven’t seen on any other show as far as construction. What’s important to us is the prison itself is now a character in the show. It’s a haunted house, it’s scary, it’s frightening, and there are parts of the prison that are always terrifying, that are always inaccessible to our group. It’s not necessarily the blessing that the prison in the comic book turned out to be.”

“Grace Walker, who’s our production designer, has really put this thing together,” adds EP Robert Kirkman. “It looks absolutely amazing.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/02/wa...ason-3-photos/

I can't wait to hear all the people bitching about how the entire season revolves around them staying in the prison and never moving on from there.

ok were in episode 6 and they are still in the prison, when are they going to leave and why is Carl always shirtless in the shower room when they have no running water?

the-walking-dead-season-3_800.jpg

Looks good

I figured that kid would be jacked up.... I haven't read one in a few months but need to! The last one I read...

SPOILER!

Carl got shot in the frickin' head! and I was like HOLY CRAP

I'm betting Carl does get killed off for the same reason I think they killed off Sophia: those kids are aging faster in real life than they are in screen time. My money is on them killing off Carl, then they'll have Rick focus on the new baby, who can be played by any baby for years and years.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back