Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Products by UD Replicas. One More Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Uniforms. Pic Heavy 4/17

Whew, pic heavy is right (you'll zip right by the one of me in my Sandrtrooper)! The Con was a blast and it's always great meeting up with David. Love the pics of your girls, too!!

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Uniforms. Pic Heavy 4/17

one day i will be able to afford this, one day...

dont you have the Daredevil one in production anymore? thats my favorite so far ;)

Love the variety! One question, will the helmets/masks be DOT or SNELL approved?

Cool stuff! I also can't wait to see the rest of the GI Joe stuff!

The only thing I noticed on the Slave Leia is the red bra straps. Find a real fangirl to show you how to properly wear it. Doesn't impress me. Also anyone else see the irony in her being a Naked News reporter, but she's afraid to wear the top without an extra bra? :lol

David,

Great news, I am intrested in the Snake Eyes suit. Is there a posibility of making a latex prosthetick to go over a daytona skull cap helmet and add the face mask to the helmet to make a DOT approved functional replica helmet? As I understand you can glue items on but nto drill or screw into the helmet and still retain the DOT sticker. Will the armor pieces be hardened?

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Prop HELMETS! 7/11

We're well into pre-production on Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander and other characters from GI JOE...and now that we have our hands on actual armor cast from the movie molds, fabric swatches and paper patterns direct from the costume makers....I'd say this line of Movie Replica Outerwear and Uniforms is really starting to take shape. :cool

Very excited to be working with this kind of hands-on reference material because it's going to lead to visual carbon copies of what was seen on film....

And....we have 9 more months to make sure we get it right!!!!!!!:lol

More to come!

David,

Great news, I am intrested in the Snake Eyes suit. Is there a posibility of making a latex prosthetick to go over a daytona skull cap helmet and add the face mask to the helmet to make a DOT approved functional replica helmet? As I understand you can glue items on but nto drill or screw into the helmet and still retain the DOT sticker. Will the armor pieces be hardened?

We haven't completely decided how to handle the helmets from this franchise...but if we do proceed they will be movie replicas...and not in any way functional biker helmets.
Sorry no latex prosthetics or helmet add on's...that's not our product specialty. Movie Replica Outerwear - Biker Suits - Uniforms and so on....:thumbsup

As it is we do not produce, sell or have any relation to any headgear. Be it functional biker helmets or other...the decision to introduce some form of display or wearable helmet is still on the table...but in no way will any of these be wearable biker helmets IF we move forward with them.

David

Last edited:

I'd like one of those cool UD replica orange shirts! Do you sell those David? I'm sure if you brought some to the Toronto party Saturday they'd go fast.

Cheers,
Neil.

Liar.. there are no bat suits in that slave leia pic...

Just a quick update here....:cool

I'm at my desk with armor cast from the studio molds, paper patterns made for us by the actual costume makers, and the most incredible step by step instructions I've ever had in hand to reproduce movie replica items. :thumbsup All this for multiple characters from the new G.I. JOE Retaliation film.

This is where I tip my hat to those that brought these G.I JOE Retaliation characters to life on the big screen...incredible doesn't even cover the work they've done, and with their involvement we're going to virtually duplicate what was seen on film for our G.I JOE Retaliation Line.:love

Oh, and those of you wondering how the new release date for this movie affects us....well, simply put...now we have all the time in the world for a full product release to market, with deliveries to coincide with the release of the film! In short, this is great news for anyone looking to own any one of these 'Movie Replica Uniforms' we're now working to bring to life....because we have the luxury of time on our side.

More to come...

David

Any decision on if you're going to make the helmets? Someone needs to do that Cobra Commander!

Any decision on if you're going to make the helmets? Someone needs to do that Cobra Commander!

Our intention is to do several different Helmets....but I'm not ready to confirm anything yet.

The good news is that we have time to do this right IF we do proceed with them.:thumbsup

David

I am drooling right now...

I tried the jacket on at the Toronto Party, phenominal quality and feel. Fantastic work as always David!

As always David, I'm blown away by your work!

Congratulations on the GI Joe licence! :thumbsup

Kevin

You guys rock!:thumbsup

I just saw this pic in the Movie Forum thread......
.....aaand I'm 'borrowing' it because it's just too 'pimp' to ignore....:lol

204af9fb.jpg

:love
Way cool!

David

You guys rock!:thumbsup

I just saw this pic in the Movie Forum thread......
.....aaand I'm 'borrowing' it because it's just too 'pimp' to ignore....:lol

:love
Way cool!

David

Ok I just have to say that is an AWESOME looking suit. Was not expecting that at all.

You guys are awesome and I'm glad you're able to have the luxury of time on your side.

Man, just when I thought that the T:L line was gonna be enough for me you go ahead and throw Storm Shadow in the mix...oh man.

I soooooo cannot wait for more updates!

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Uniforms. Updated 12/11

Very nice!

Just waiting for the Hawk jacket to come available.

I've been in love with it since the party in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back