Your FAVORITE Screen-Used Prop!

My favorite prop I own is from National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Can't upload the picture of my prop for some reason. :/

National-Treasure-2-Book-of-Secrets-President-s-Book-of-Secrets-Ross-MacDonald-Production-Made-2.jpg

Last edited:
I am a screen used prop :) I still have my air force fatigues from the move "Independence Day". I was also an extra in "The Hulk" and "Conair" all filmed on the same abandoned air field in Wendover, UT.

I am a screen used prop :) I still have my air force fatigues from the move "Independence Day". I was also an extra in "The Hulk" and "Conair" all filmed on the same abandoned air field in Wendover, UT.

Haha! Nice!! I'd kill to be an extra in some pretty well-known films. :lol

Here is one of my most prized possessions. :love

Production-made National Treasure: Book of Secrets prop by Ross MacDonald. This was the last production-made one he had, so I was lucky to get one before he ran out.

National-Treasure-2-Book-of-Secrets-President-s-Book-of-Secrets-Ross-MacDonald-Production-Made-1.jpgNational-Treasure-2-Book-of-Secrets-President-s-Book-of-Secrets-Ross-MacDonald-Production-Made-2.jpg

Wow, VERY cool zombie maquette. !!! My personal favorite would have to be my original Texas Chainsaw props and my piece of the Death Star although I have so many favorites...Star_Wars_Large_Death_Star_Piece_1.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Hitch.jpg

I have to update it at least with 100 new prop! But I couldn't find time to make pics/description soon :(

Such an awesome weapon. When I first started collecting props, that was one of the key props I searched for on all of the prop sites lol.

Funny story - I came across it at Prop Store of London looking for reference images to make my own replica. Price wasn't to ridiculous, so I nabbed it. You can see my mock up right under it in the second image.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not mistaken, it's Last of the Mohicans. The war club used to take out Magwa :)

Yes...! And "no"...

Technically, THIS club probably never got near Wes Studi. This is one of reportedly two wooden hero clubs, opposed to 10-12 stunt, foam, blood-pumping, retractable blade, and other various effect props.

The missing blade by the way was "part of the deal" so to speak. It was missing by the time Prop Store got it, and priced accordingly. No secrets; no surprises.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back