T-1000 Bust Completed!

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hi Everyone.

I wanted to show off my first casting of the T-1000 bust I just completed ;) What a challenging mold with the hole and all... but it came out great in the end. I'm going to ad a police shirt and the badge, nametag, etc... I'll post final shots soon.

T1000_1.jpg

T1000_2.jpg

T1000_4.jpg

T1000_3.jpg

T1000_5.jpg

For more info on this bust just PM me ;)

H

Hoooo boy ... there are going to be a *lot* of happy people on the forum now.

Awesome work as usual Howard. I'd love to see this next to your T1 Arnie.

I still can't quite wrap my head around how you molded this. Any chance of seeing a pic of the mold?

I can imagine it will be a bit challenging painting the silver in side the hole but should look awesome if done right.

<div class='quotetop'>(RKW @ Oct 15 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]1338478[/snapback]</div>
I still can't quite wrap my head around how you molded this. Any chance of seeing a pic of the mold?

I can imagine it will be a bit challenging painting the silver in side the hole but should look awesome if done right.
[/b]

Thanks again.

If I get a chance I'll shoot the mold...

I don't think getting the silv er in the hole will be a problem, I managed to primer in there with no problems ;)

H

<div class='quotetop'>(camper @ Oct 16 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]1339010[/snapback]</div>
Hey Howard,

This came out Awesome Man. :)

I look forward to painting a few of these. B)

°Jeff

camper
[/b]

You have one coming buddy ;) Simmon will be proud.

H

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back