TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Been some time since I visited the forums. A pair of kids will keep you busy.
Tempted to start another replica costume... Just waiting for the right idea to reveal itself.

Would you be willing to make a original design for a turtles character? Like or own 1990 movie interpretation of some mutants from the show and comics?

Would you be willing to make a original design for a turtles character? Like or own 1990 movie interpretation of some mutants from the show and comics?

Hmm possibly...

Was talking to the wife yesterday, mostly complaining about wanting to start another project. She suggested I make the Bay turtles. I'm not against the new designs and there is another movie coming in 2016. Would have to push to make it but that adds excitement. Any thoughts?

Hmm possibly...

Was talking to the wife yesterday, mostly complaining about wanting to start another project. She suggested I make the Bay turtles. I'm not against the new designs and there is another movie coming in 2016. Would have to push to make it but that adds excitement. Any thoughts?

Mondo Gecko, Slash would be cool/
Your wife has a great point. If you make a character from the Bay Turtles it should be done by the next film's premier. So it will be very relevant.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back