Uncharted: Nate Drake Outfits (PIC HEAVY)

The pocket bag i picked up awhile ago is not very accurate.
Its a basic dark tan military belt pouch made from some fabric material.
Ive been trying to find the bag used in the game but no success.
However I did find one bag thats pretty close -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...4-C671-4B93-B07D-49E2DCF6EA29_zpsl5wkzjdp.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...9-8F7D-4847-82B3-BAB4C5E07D27_zpsvupnce20.png
@Darthsaber did you ever provide a link to this pouch? I'm looking around for one and I'd like to know more about the one you found. What's the material like? How's the stitching on it? Where can I snag one? You know, the basic stuff.

-Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got any leads on the most accurate Scotland field jacket Nate wears? The Musterbrand Utopia jacket still looks a little off.

Hey, all. This thread is invaluable as I'm putting together my UC1 costume. However, I'm worried that I'm too late to find the olive PF Flyers... I'll keep searching, but what are the next best options out there?

Hey guys, hopefully you're still around to help me out!

I'm starting my first ever cosplay which is of course of Nate (my favourite character ever)

It's all come along perfectly and accurately but there's just one more piece I need which i cannot find anyway - his baseball shirt!

I'd be eternally grateful if you could help me find the exact (or as close to as possible) baseball shirt in the pictures attached.

Thank you!
cn4462928.jpg
cn4462928.jpg
Screenshot_20190321-191636.png

If any of y'all come across a pair of olive PF Flyers, give me a shout! I've been researching backup options in the meantime... Still haven't found anything I like quite enough yet.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back