Uncharted: Nate Drake Outfits (PIC HEAVY)

Scarf is hanging on the wrong side, Costume=fail. JUST KIDDING! Looks good. I need to hit Target for a henley if my wife will let me-only do to the fact that I bought 4 green henleys on the net trying to get the right one. She said I need to resale some first :). Is the ring from shipway?

Be prepared, when going to Target, to be disappointed that the size you need will be unavailable. Can't tell you how many times Target has been out of my size...:facepalm

You'll be lucky to find any Henley's like you're looking for in any of the local stores unless they're shoved in the clearance section. Most retail places started making room for their Spring and Summer collection right after the holidays.

The Target's here in my area haven't had those shirts for months. I did have a chance to check them out though back when they were in stock and to be honest they weren't made that well, VERY thin material. I've picked up most of my shirts at Eddie Bauer and Penny's.....They may not have the same amount of buttons but they're a lot more durable than those Target shirts and will last longer.

I spent last year looking for a green one w/ white stitching but came out with nothing.

Pitfall-do the pf flyers run big,small or right on? I found a pair of the green in 10.5 and I think they will fit.

Sorry, another question guys. Do you think it's possible to buy a white henley(most use synthetic stitching) and rit dye it the moss/forest green?

Last edited:
Well, I'd say they're pretty true to size. I wear a size 12 and I ordered a size 12 and they fit perfectly. :)

I would think it'd work just fine to dye them but then again I've never tried it myself. Finding a green Henley with the right contrast stitching is, as you said , a pain. I've searched forever and haven't found any as thick as you see in the game and when I have they weren't the right color. :S

51Mn1QekiKL._SY445_.jpg
Uncharted 3 Green Henley

It only has 3 buttons, but the texture color, and pocket (combined with a fairly inexpensive price) make this one a solid contender in my eyes!

I ran across that shirt last year but kinda skipped over it due to it appearing to be a bit to long. I'd like to know for sure if I buy one in my size that it's going to fit me and NOT appear to long and baggy.

The pocket on the shirt in the game barely shows up so to me it's really not a "make or break" issue for me. I'd rather find something with the proper contrast stitching over something that doesn't have it. That's not to say I won't pick up that Dickies shirt anyway.

I found this shirt last year at a Good Will store for $6. It's close-enough for me right now and there's no way I could pass it up with that price.

Uncharted3_NGS_Test_2.jpg

Uncharted3_NGS_Test_1.jpg

Man, Harry, you got ALL the costumes down! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

TBH, I like the $6 henley better. Maybe it's the worn-in look, or the contrast stitching, but I like it better. I could see that one being taken on an adventure!

How wide is the bag? It looks REALLY good in the pic, and the leather almost matches the color of the watch! I'm sure it looks different in reality, but I'm really considering one of those bags now!

Well, the $6 is more accurate for the single player game but this other one looks more like one of the colors you can choose in multiplayer. LOL

The bag measures 7 inches wide. It's probably the closest thing you're going to find right now without having to make one on your own from scratch. :)

Well, the $6 is more accurate for the single player game but this other one looks more like one of the colors you can choose in multiplayer. LOL

The bag measures 7 inches wide. It's probably the closest thing you're going to find right now without having to make one on your own from scratch. :)

Nice. Thanks for the info! And that's exactly what I meant, the single player look. :cool

Just had a thought- trying to find every piece of UC3 multiplayer gear in real life....:eek:eek:eek

Although some stuff was already shown by others, here is the current state of my uncharted 1 outfit...

12168-complete-uncharted-1-outfit.jpg

The shirt was much more dirty (gray and green) before my girlfriend got it in her hands and put it to a wasching machine:cry (some gardening will fix the problem soon)....

Leatherwork, nice job on the UDF 1 outfit. The holster looks really nice, love the color. :) I can't believe those guns you own are airsofts, are they the metal ones?

I've tried wearing the Drake holster I got as a B-Day gift from eBay and the vertical holster hanging the way it does just drives me nuts. It feels like it's constantly slapping against my side when I move without a tie down. I like the way the horizontal holsters feel.....Maybe I just haven't found the right vertical one either.

Most of the airsofts are all metal and real wood. They are sometimes hard to find and some things you have to change by hand - try to find a AK74SU for uncharted 3 since a while, but they are out of stock. The metal can be finished a bit to make it look more real.

Unlike in US, in germany you don't need a orange barrel tip - at least until now...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back