Cthulhu Idol Build

"Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men. A time will come—"

Im still up for one as well. I think I had asked to be added to a list but it was so long ago im not sure if you have one anymore.

Thanks!

-Michael

You could also do a version to put on the bottom of aquarius, including threadlike algae swaying.:) His material is water resistent?

I actually took one down to Belize and tried to take some underwater pics last year! They didn't come out great but it was definitely fun. I'll be better prepared next time.

57810005.jpg57810003.jpg57810009alt.jpg57810014alt.jpg

Still kinda cool though. :)

I was just complaining to friends how There's very little good Cthulhu merch out there. I was basically saying very similar stuff to what you said earlier in this thread about most of the art and merch looking like a muscular superhero with a squid head and bat wings. He pointed me to your thread. This has to be the best damn representation of both Cthulhu and the specific artifact from the story I have ever seen. By a damn broad margin.

I don't know if this has been brought up before but any chance you'll ever sell raw castings? I really enjoy doing faux finishes and weathering and would love to paint up one myself.

i keep seeing this thread pop up, and MAN, im super happy i got in on the first run. this thing is amazing, ive even got the BOX on display.

"...but there were arts which could revive Them when the stars had come round again to the right positions in the cycle of eternity..."

;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back