Jason Bourne's Passports

After going through screen grabs, I decided to remake my Bourne passport more screen accurate (using the older style US passport):

pp-bournepass-6.jpg

I also changed the cover to a more authentic coated card with die-foiled logo:

pp-bournepass-5.jpg

I've therefore changed my original passport replica to a John Michael Kane replica (see my first post for the modified version).

I've also just finished Bourne's French driver's license:

pp-bournepermis.jpg

More to come... :D

Kind regards,
Indy

Re: Jason Bourne's Passport

Here is a free paper prop for everyone. It's from the Bourne Supremecy. FREE...FREE...FREE. No need to buy this from someone on Ebay...print your own!!! Yippeee

BourneSupremecyphoto.jpg

Heh, just noticed me and Bourne share the same Birthday.
Somehow, I feel cooler.

After going through screen grabs, I decided to remake my Bourne passport more screen accurate (using the older style US passport):

pp-bournepass-6.jpg

I also changed the cover to a more authentic coated card with die-foiled logo:

pp-bournepass-5.jpg

That looks amazing! I want one!!! :thumbsup

I've just finished the "guts" of Bourne's Canadian "Paul Kay" passport. I changed the information page to be "real life" accurate instead of "screen accurate" as I did with the Russian "Foma" passport. The cover should be done shortly. In the meantime, here are some of the finished pages (corners yet to be rounded and cover not yet attached):

new-kay1.jpg

new-kay2.jpg

new-kay3.jpg

Kind regards,
Indy

I forgot to add that on the site I found the screencaps, there was a relatively good description of many of the items within the bank box, as well as additional information on the passports:

"Bourne's bank box does have a regular bank box size though. Bourne opens it and finds his American passport, his French Carte de Résident and Carte de médecine du travail, a French driving license, a couple pocket knives, a banknote clip, a few intriguing pens, an Air France airmiles pass, a Swiss watch, a USB key and no less than seven credit cards. He sees that the box has a hidden compartment under the false bottom. There, he finds a large amount of cash in French francs, US dollars, Italian liras and German marks. On top is a black SIG SP2022 semi-automatic handgun, a Swiss-made weapon used by both police forces and mafias worldwide. An appropriate choice for a spy."
That site is incorrect regarding the gun.

Depending on caliber, it's either a Sig Pro 2009 (9mm) or as Nicht Storen suggested, a 2340 (.40s&w or .357 sig) . The SIG 2022 is basicly the same gun as the before mentiond, but it has a Picatinny rail on the bottom of the front of the grip frame and the front of the trigger guard is flat insted of rounded.

But don't take my word for it. ;)

sigpro2340.jpg

sp2022large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

That site is incorrect regarding the gun.

Depending on caliber, it's either a Sig Pro 2009 (9mm) or as Nicht Storen suggested, a 2340 (.40s&w or .357 sig) . The SIG 2022 is basicly the same gun as the before mentiond, but it has a Picatinny rail on the bottom of the front of the grip frame and the front of the trigger guard is flat insted of rounded.

But don't take my word for it. ;)

I'm sure your word is a lot more accurate than mine. (or the website sources I posted) :) Thanks for the clarification.

Indy, PM sent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Has anyone found a good source (or a way to make easily) for the safe deposit box itself?

Thanks!!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back