Original Hoggle restoration

im of 2 parts on this...

1- im very glad someone got him away from that horible place he was lost in (The Unclaimed Baggage Store...or whatever its called)...

BUT

2- im saddened that they didnt call HENSON COMPANY and GIVE him back to them.. so that THEY could restore him... not some JOE that didnt really do that good a job...

JUST MY OPINION
The Henson company apparently didn't want him... and isn't it still in the Unclaimed Baggage store?

It looks like they just made a new head for the full puppet. I think the butchered 'restoration' from years ago is the separate head on the pedestal next to it. Looks like it's turned to the side so you can see the animatronics inside it, but I can still see the stupid expression on it's face. So I think the 'new head' is a complete replica head.
But yeah, at least the standing puppet looks better now...

Still amazes me that that was abandoned (and a lot of the other stuff on display too)... It's one thing to lose a suitcase of clothes, but a screen used puppet? A full set of armor? Some of those large (and presumably expensive-ish) musical instruments? Just makes you think the owners didn't even try to find their stuff...

That looks a lot better on that costume, even if it is a replica. I'd love to get my hands on that helmet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back