Original Hoggle restoration

That is absolutely awful. Did the man even LOOK at the image of Hoggle he has at the top of the page?

Wow. What a shame. I wonder if the new "owners" would be willing to let someone undo that atrocity and rebuild it properly?

-Gordon
I think it's a lost cause. There's barely anything of the original left. Better to just let it go and leave it as is.

Please, for the love of all that is holy....quit posting this thread up. I can't stand being reminded of the horror that is the Hoggle boggle 'restoration'. We should band together, donate some cash for the cause, steal it, send it to Phil for a complete/accurate resculpt, mold, and pour. Then, we send everything to Tom Spina for a real restoration, and give it back to the owner. Or, we just steal it and burn it.

I guess neither is going to happen, so please let this thread fade away.....:lol

Please, for the love of all that is holy....quit posting this thread up. I can't stand being reminded of the horror that is the Hoggle boggle 'restoration'. We should band together, donate some cash for the cause, steal it, send it to Phil for a complete/accurate resculpt, mold, and pour. Then, we send everything to Tom Spina for a real restoration, and give it back to the owner. Or, we just steal it and burn it.

I guess neither is going to happen, so please let this thread fade away.....:lol

hahaha "or we just steal it and burn it" ROTFL

Re: Original Hoggle costume found in lost luggage

Unclaimed baggage should have just put an open listing here for someone to restore it. That guy straight up destroyed that thing. Such a shame.

-Nick

Re: Original Hoggle costume found in lost luggage

I agree that thing would have been better off left in the condition they found it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back