Original Hoggle restoration

I am disgusted as well. I demand satisfaction. We must ether set up a time and place for me to kick this guys ass, or we need to put together a serious effort to build a perfect reproduction of the original costume.

I suggest we set up a Hoggle builders forum.

The hoggle zombie pictures are cool. Too bad about the shotty job in "restoring" him. Better then nothing I suppose. But SOMEONE needs to go back and do it right. Actualy make Hoggle this time not his younger brother.

Thanks for posting that link, I had no clue. And Ludo restoration sites out there?

I did a Hoggle awhile back, one of my first projects:

Picture54355.jpg

Gentle *****! That's just wrong! I can't believe the guy even had the stones to post pics of that monstrosity. Such a damn shame. Utterly dismayed.

OMG, tht's one of the saddest things I've ever seen...
Just one question, WHY?
I love the movie and I'm really disgusted by that obscenity.
And he even got paid for it!

I've already commented in this topic some time ago, but I just have to comment once more after coming across this topic again. This is such a absolute joke of a restoration. If it wasn't the actual prop that was DESTROYED I'd laugh, but wow.. this is more horrific than the decaying Hoggle before it was "restored". This restoration makes me sick!

Can we get this Chump to do a restoration of David Bowie please?
That Guy's been falling apart for years.

Laffo.

Last edited:
That is not a restoration. That is a poorly made copy of the original. How this guy thinks his updated Hoggle looks anything like what he supposedly studied so closely is unfathomable!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back