Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

The only bright side i see is that Bay is only on as a producer. not writing or directing so maybe it'll have some of a chance.

this is what I can see working with this alien angle. Krang is an Alien who comes to earth and tries to splice alien DNA with the DNA of animals found on earth in order to create an army or something. This backfires when the turtles are lost or some of his DNA "OOZE" is lost and makes its way to the turtles and splinter. This could work but I still dont like it

Michael Bay needs to take a pinecone up the a$$. Just saying.

I really hate the guy. Other directors may be jerks, but make amazing films. Or some directors are sub-par, but have good personality and ideas.

Michael Bay is just a d*ck who makes terrible movies.

TMNT is now Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles? Can I lobby for the acronym TAiNT?

Said the exact same thing to my friend last night when I told him the news. Being a fan of TMNT for years, this is one film I will not be watching. I gave the animated film a chance back in 2007 when it came out and it was good, but this alien crap doesn't fly with me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back