Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

I'm not from your wonderful country Sweden (visited a long time ago; Malmo and the southern tip of Sweden). Here in Ottawa, Canada there's no Biltema paint.
Aside from that, the skull looks extremely cool!

Everything is looking gteat, you should reach out to the folks at stan winston schools, im sure they would love your work and dedication

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! :D
Here's a small part I'm working on. It's the hose connector for the shoulder.
I thought it would be interesting for you guys to see how I go about creating custom parts.
342.jpg

343.jpg

344.jpg

345.jpg

346.jpg

soon to be primed with filler spray, sanded and molded! :)

this thread blows me away every time I look in , in a time where people 3d print all there parts you manage to fabricate all your parts from everyday materials

Hello, could you tell me where I find this skull kit terminator?​

Sorry, this skull is 100% scratch built and there are no kits available at the moment!

- - - Updated - - -

Bom dia :)

It is based on the M1 kit, from early 90's. It is no longer produced and very rare.
It's not based on the M1 kit... This is all my sculpt. Don't get it twisted! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, he looks mean.

So you put chrome over black?

Thanks! Yep, gloss black base and then gently apply the chromepaint!

Potato / potatoe! :rolleyes
:lol :lol

In your first post on the 1st page, that is like a M1 recast, so back then it was based on a kit, and then quickly evolved into your very own BRILLIANT sculpt ;)
As Obi-Wan would have called it "from a certain point of view" :p

Sorry, this skull is 100% scratch built and there are no kits available at the moment!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Yep, gloss black base and then gently apply the chromepaint!

Can.. man, when are we getting these! :D I need this in my life. i even build a display shelf for it.

Potato / potatoe! :rolleyes
:lol :lol

In your first post on the 1st page, that is like a M1 recast, so back then it was based on a kit, and then quickly evolved into your very own BRILLIANT sculpt ;)
As Obi-Wan would have called it "from a certain point of view" :p
Sure I most definitely used the thai recast kit as a reference, but it's not incorporated in my sculpt and there is a huge difference! ;)

Sure I most definitely used the thai recast kit as a reference, but it's not incorporated in my sculpt and there is a huge difference! ;)

Japp, absolutely.

Making it more symmetrical along makes a big difference :) but unlike the horrible things they did with the Genisys skull, at least yours look very much like a Terminator :D ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back