Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Thanks! I still have a bunch of stuff to do on the skull... details inside of the nose and eyesockets, not to mention the side plates!

This is flat out killer. If you do offer castings of the endoskull, I'd be interested. Keep up the good--no great--no AMAZING--work!!

no words can describe the level of awesome you have obtained. Truly masterful work, and I like the little gap in the front teeth. Amazing!

Thanks guys! :) Hopefully, if everything works out, I will offer castings!
Engelnicht, I'm actually going to reposition all of the teeth in the upper jaw, but I'm keeping the gap for sure! ;)

Thanks guys! C_W, no I wont make the cpu port able to open.
Did some minor adjustment today, and here's a size comparison to my thai recast!
85.jpg

I placed temporary jaw pistons made out of straws :p

I also did a ps edit of how it will look with eyes, and adjusted teeth in the upper jaw.
86.jpg

Thanks!

I just bought some milliput so hopefully I'll be able to finish the skull soon! :)
I need to do some tweaks here and there!

You baked the skull? What clay did you used? It looks awesome ive seen great builds in here using cardboard ,i may give it a try one day

Yeah I baked the skull.
The gray stuff is super sculpey and the green stuff is an epoxy clay called milliput. It cures in about 3 hours and is alot harder than the super sculpey. I use it to fill up dents and cracks and to get the overall smoothness! :D

Without the upper teeth it looks like the Hill Billy-inator. That skull is sweet and I am super impressed with your progress so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing your further progress!

I still can't believe you've pulled together such an excellent endoskull in such a relatively short space of time. Fabulous!

Al

Oh my freakin' gosh!!!!! i just found this thread and am blown away..phenomenal work bro...you got some serious talent..looking forward to further updates on this great build.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back