Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

I'm not sure, depends on what it costs...
I'm going to make a couple of casts and try out some different approaches!

Here is a new update:

Cut out the nose details from pvc...
275.jpg

And here it is, in place, inside the nose:
276.jpg

I also primed the skull again as you can see! :)
277.jpg

Fan va najs :p

The nose details really does a world of difference!

Have to ask, what is your tool of choice for refining details like these lines:
Termlines.jpg

Tack så mycket! :D Det börjar likna nåt nu! ;)

Yeah, it does make it feel much more "complete".

Well I use a couple of steps for creating and refining the lines.
1. Draw the line if it is not already there,
2. Get the dremel tool out - and use a fine pointy drill and carve the line out.
3. Cover the freshly carved line completely with fine putty, then use a sculpting tool (I use a pointy sculpting spatula) to redraw the line in the putty, as "smooth" as you possibly can.
4. Sand away the excess putty once it is dry.
5. If the line is still jagged or uneven, use a razor and adjust the parts you don't like, then repeat steps 3 and 4. :)

wow fantastic build,its amazing that your endoskeletons skeleton is cardboard, wood and papier maché

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys! :D

Here's a new update:

Today I had some time to dremel so I went ahead and cut of a section of the jaw to reduce the height of the chin.
I don't have any pics of the cutting progress but I do have some pics after the cut is finished.
Here is the cut:
278.jpg

And here it is glued in place:
279.jpg

I made some mockup pistons out of straws to get a feel for the finished product! :p

Here is the jaw, once again, after the cut section has been sealed with milliput:
280.jpg

I also made some minor adjustments on the nose by adding some missing details and making the triangular cuts just above the philtrum more pronounced.
282.jpg

283.jpg

281.jpg

I'd say the skull part is about 99% finished now. The jaw need some more work, but it's getting there! :p

Last edited:
You got balls of steel being able to cut it up like that! :p

Tack så mycket! :D Det börjar likna nåt nu! ;)

Yeah, it does make it feel much more "complete".

Well I use a couple of steps for creating and refining the lines.
1. Draw the line if it is not already there,
2. Get the dremel tool out - and use a fine pointy drill and carve the line out.
3. Cover the freshly carved line completely with fine putty, then use a sculpting tool (I use a pointy sculpting spatula) to redraw the line in the putty, as "smooth" as you possibly can.
4. Sand away the excess putty once it is dry.
5. If the line is still jagged or uneven, use a razor and adjust the parts you don't like, then repeat steps 3 and 4. :)

Ah, thanks for the info :)

Thanks guys!

Here's a new update where I took KingBeezz's advice regarding some issues on the jaw.
I made it slimmer, but I'll sand it down even further on the right side(our left) to get it more straight.
287.jpg

I redid the curvature on the left side of the jaw, following the details to make it more streamlined, and I added the tiny "box" and hole behind the piston connector.
288.jpg

On the right side of the jaw I redid the curve moving along the details on the side.
286.jpg

For the overall appearance I reduced the height in the back of the jaw, getting a smoother and rounder transition from the back of the jaw towards the chin.

Thanks gyoung2993! Yeah I know, indianabric, but considering the fact that I also have a full time job and a family with two kids one of them is 2 and the other one is 1/2 years old! So I'm just happy I'm able to get any work done on my endo right now! :D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back