Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Haha thanks guys! :D

The Terminator, Yes, I will indeed add the nostril details! ;) I've seen the excellent thread exposing all of the booger details, so I have plenty of reference material! :D

Hows, it going waiting on some new post cant wait to see more of your work your doing super stuff . Thanks...........Jim

Great job . I thought it looked a little off on the chin but then I went and looked at my HCG and wasn't sure if there's an issue or not . I'd have to take a picture of mine at the same angle and compare the two together in Photoshop overlaying each other . Although I don't really know how screen accurate the HCG is to begin with

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)

Here's a new update, this time, not all about the skull! :p

I added some of the details to the chest chassis:
263.jpg

After some sanding:
264.jpg

I built some details on the back chassis:
265.jpg

I started sculpting the elbow joint in the upper arms:
267.jpg

I created a deeper hole in the skull where I will place the pour hole once I create the mold.
The silicone will create a wall inside the skull that will help prevent the resin to run out of the mold when I rotocast it.
266.jpg

And here's the final major procedure I have left as far as the skull goes:

I decided that I want to shorten the Maxilla (distance from nose to mouth) as I feel the teeth are too far down.
So I'll cut the gum of where the line is drawn, grind it down a bit, then put it back on:
268.jpg

Bear with me, the skull is ALMOST done! ;)

Impossible to believe you've been sculpting the skull for almost 3 years to get it on the dot accurate. That's dedication, man. I envy that kind of patience.

Now that you mention it... I didn't even realise that it has already been three years! The fact that I haven't lost my mind yet is a miracle! :D

I think you may be stressed from all of this chanfan , and need a break from this for a while, so if you want too....you can send all of it to me...and I can hold the parts for you , while you need time to recoup !!!....LMAO....
Its is remarkable the talent you have...love seeing the progress pics !!!!

Haha, thanks for the offer gyoung2993 and thank you for your kind remarks! ;)

Here I am slicing up the skull again:

269.jpg

After removing some material, doing some sanding and cleaning up, it's time to glue it back on:
270.jpg

And here it is after filling in all the gaps with Milliput:
271.jpg

272.jpg

273.jpg

And the final shot:
274.jpg

I think this made a huge difference on the overall appearance!
What do you think?

:D Oh I love the work you are doing on the endoskull !!! If you ever decide to make one for anybody , or have one that's messed up or damaged....I would be interested to get one from you , later down the road...I would be able to acquire it from you , to add to my collection.....thought I would throw that out there.....hehehe...love the detail that you put in to these.........:thumbsup :p ;)

I can imagine him in red, all dirtied up with some battle damage & a stencilled insignia of some sort :cool

Chanfan: This is an Awesome build & its great fun watching this come together :) :thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back