Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Thank you very much guys! :)
Sio, I've been working on it for exactly one year now!

Here are some new updates:

I finally got my hands on some balsa wood and built some joints for the hands.
I'll mold and cast these later:

160.jpg

161.jpg

Oh btw, I did my first try on making a mold (I know it's really bad but I have to start somewhere, right!)
162.jpg

163.jpg

Believe it or not, that pile of dog**** actually produced a cast :) :
164.jpg

I did learn what NOT do for my future molds. :p

sweet! you are really doing an awesome job! Have you thought about partially skinning your T-800? Since the one I'm doing is for my brother, I thought about making a silicone cast of his head and partially skinning the skull and body to make it look like him.

Thanks, Cadeus!

Naah, I'm going for a completely stripped Terminator! ;) I'm putting in way to much work to have it covered up! :D

Can't wait to see your progress! Let me know when you start, and make sure to document it well and take lots of pics! ;)

Haha I'm working on it! ;)
I just finished the mold for the finger joints, and it came out nice and clean. I'll be casting some of the pieces this weekend!

Here's a progress pic of my endo, without the shoulders and arms. I did a mockup with some of the pistons. I'm missing the piston rod connectors, I need to cast more of them! :p
166.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back