New acquisition, T:TSCC screen used endorifle prop.

ONEYE

Sr Member
Ok, not a movie prop, a TV prop.

My scanner is not working well, but here's the COA.

coa.jpg

Screen capture.

sarahconnorDVD6.jpg

Compared to morganthirteen's endorifle.

T-TSCC1.jpg

T-TSCC2.jpg

T-TSCC3.jpg

More pictures with close-ups on the link below:

Index of /ONEYE-Kisielka/Terminator/T-TSCCendorifle

The dull aluminum/flat black one is the masterpiece by morganthirteen, the all black one is the screen used piece.

They are about 32" long. The T:TSCC is very light. I asked Shawn to make his with a thick layer of resin, and it's pretty heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is simple beautiful!!!! hellva item. u need to make a awesome display for it, lights smoke machine, plaque, the works!!!!

YenChih I would love to hear the PR sound! I was thinking of making a acrylic display for a plasma rifle. Just heat bend some acrylic etc. I need my plasma rifles wall mounted.

Very nice items! I personally like the Design of Shawn's version more. I own a T2-3D Plasma Rifle which looks almost identical.

YenChih Lin, I would be grateful, if you could send me the sound file too!

Thomas

I was not aware there was a difference between the two props until now. Great item you've got there and thanks for the comparison. Have you considered mounting them above the fireplace?

Hey ONEYE you're lucky enough to own screen used why not post it in there?

beautiful, I've recently isolated the TSCC PR Sound, interested?

Very, please send to 1eye@comcast.net

Pour some rubber over it!

Why?

I was not aware there was a difference between the two props until now. Great item you've got there and thanks for the comparison. Have you considered mounting them above the fireplace?

I plan to have a 1:1 display area just for weapons. I have Shawn's, Sideshow's, and this one from T:TSCC.

Hey ONEYE you're lucky enough to own screen used why not post it in there?

I think one post is enough? :$

Thanks everyone for looking and commenting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of offering a cleaned up/refined copies of this, but it seems like it won't happen. To mold it, then clean it up would be very labor intensive. I also don't think there is enough interest out there to make it profitable (or to break even). I don't have the skills it would take to do this project. Just wanted to let people know, unless I win the lottery, this is just going to hang in my collection.

Very cool. I should try to snap up some screen-used TSCC props, as that remains one of my favorite TV shows in recent memory. I am still pissed at Fox about its cancellation.

There doesn't seem much available from T:TSCC. Statues, busts, props, replicas. I would have loved Cameron's chip, endoskull from a T-888, various busts/statues of the cast (Cameron undamaged, light & heavy battle damage), the almost steam punk version of the plasma rifle they used in the bank, let's not forget a replica of The Turk.

Well, my friend Jerry (trooper) is going to teach/help me on molding this screen used piece. Expect an interest thread down the road. My plan is to make two types available, one an exact replica of the screen used piece, the other to be cleaned up a bit, straightened out, details refined. More details later on.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back