Superman Returns

Kal-ElofKrypton

Now that Halloween is around the corner I have been seeing alot of costumes and Superman stood out. I saw one costume with the S and all the little \S/ inside.

I know a memeber here made the diamond pattern and I am pretty sure it is raised a bit. That leaves the breifs that had the same diamond pattern but smaller diamonds and in Red, the Cape, the boots, and the belt and \S/.

I have seen may members adtemps on the S but they were not quite "there" but pretty damn close. I just want to bring this project back to life.

An eBay store by the name 'The Bronze Armory' has an S chest logo they say is cast from a screen used version.?
Anyone have any info on this item, as to whether it is indeed screen used-cast?

It looks to be cast from the screen used one. I would have to see the back of it to tell you for sure. I own a screen used one so I would know if it's a fake.
Their colors are wrong on theirs though, that's for sure.

Honestly, No. I don't want a million copies floating around and have it devalue my piece. Besides, it's already professionally framed so I wouldn't want to take apart the frame. I do however have one of the prototye emblems also from the production I am looking to sell. It's pretty similar to the screen used one with some minor differences. It can be seen on the DVD under the special features section where they talk about his costume.

I have some fabric from Joe Kerr if anyone wants it. I bought it during his run, and haven't had the time to do anything with it. If interested, PM me.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back