Value of Nightmare Armor Halo Mark V spartan armor?

abe sapien

I have a shiny green suit of Spartan armor, created by Nightmare Studios. It fits a 6'2" man and is in pristine condition. It comes from the personal collection of Sid Garrand (hence the size), and was used at SDCC to promote JoyRide Studios. It was also used in the pitch for master toy rights to Universal in the event of a Halo movie. I'm curious to it's worth.

Not looking to sell...I just need a ballpark on value for home insurance.

Thanks for your time!

Laws of supply and demand state it is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it..... As you are not looking to sell, u must ask what it us worth to you,

i would imagine replacement value in the $3-4000 range, as a rough guestimate though.

Thank you! It's fun to wear sometimes and impress the kids, but I suppose someday I'd sell it.

Thanks again for your input. It's greatly appreciated.

i was just talking to a friend about this. our conclusion is that the only thing about the NAS costumes is the paint job. your only paying for cast. might as well find someone on her that has something your size and save some money.
and if there are no certificates, it aint worth what the original cost was.

When you talk about the paint job, are you implying that it's the only thing that can verify it's authenticity? I do not have paperwork, but I think anyone familiar with NAS's work can immediately recognize it. Sid did good work...

But I agree, anyone interested in cosplay can get a cheaper suit of armor. Just not as cool as NAS!! ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back