Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Build Club (PIC HEAVY!)

Re: Space 1999 52" Eagle Transporter Scratch Build UPDATE 08/03 (PIC HEAVY!)

Say, that's right: you did sort of pull an 'Alan Carter' on your Enterprise bridge!:wacko Might seem more fitting with an Eagle!
If I started my own thread, I thought I might lose motivation (I'm sometimes prone to doing that), A 'friendly competition' in here might keep us going...not to mention make it more interesting for all!:)

The only competition is, I think, within ourselves; as you say, competing with our own will to finish a great project. This is going to ROCK! Chrisisall, do you fancy building an Eagle? hehehe!

Re: Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Build Club UPDATE 08/03 (PIC HEAVY!)

I've got more blueprints printed. Now I've got to plan, plan, plan! If I'm going to build an interior, I need to work around that to make the exterior. So I'm starting with this. I'll keep you update with every success and failure along the way!:confused

Oh, I have a sheet of foam core from another project which went unused, so I expect to be using that for the build..at least this part of it.

Chrisisall, do you fancy building an Eagle? hehehe!
Hey, it was the best part of the show! It's been too long since I built one (37 years, to be precise)- may be time again soon!:lol

Hey, I just had my dog outside, and I noticed there happens to be a full moon in the sky! Good omen for us, I hope?:confused

(Good omen for us builders, that is: not for me and my dog! lol)

Oh, Lords of Kobol, I have Vipers to finish.... an Eagle will have to come later.:cry

How about I send Cylon #6 around to help him decide????
So say we all
SO SAY WE ALL!

Hmm, I see that Chris doesn't live too far from me. I could always go there and "persuade" him! :behave :lol
2i8apnc.jpg

:lol I wouldn't trust THOSE two with a COAT HANGER never mind a laser rifle! Get those hair cuts! :lol

Awesome Screen Cap, though....

Last edited:

I dunno, Atlanthia...think of it this way: if the moon left orbit and everyone on the base was cut off from Earth, would it not stand to reason that hair trends might just freeze where they are? Imagine man's future offspring out in the universe somewhere, sporting 70's hair for all eternity! :confused

I dunno, Atlanthia...think of it this way: if the moon left orbit and everyone on the base was cut off from Earth, would it not stand to reason that hair trends might just freeze where they are? Imagine man's future offspring out in the universe somewhere, sporting 70's hair for all eternity! :confused

Good GOD!!! What a thought!!! How do you even SLEEP at night with that 5h1t going round in your head??? :lol

Chris, You're getting as bad as Bob!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back