MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later (New Pics Bottom of 29)

Just a brilliant job man !!! All your hard work has paid off, and makes me feel like a very proud member of this site. So much talent and an eye for the small details. Nice work! :)

I couldn't resist. Such a great work man!
comic_test.png

Re: MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later

http://i.imgur.com/HEArajR.jpg

Could you show us the specific zipper placement for this suit? I've searched everywhere for specifics and I cant find any! I'm sorry if this has already been answered. Btw MCL34N you're an absolutely amazing artist!

Hey dudes and dudettes!
I was lurking around in here a while ago gathering ref pics for asm 3d model I was creating. Well it's been on hold, but planning on finishing it now.

I think I have most things down, but I'm still pretty unsure of how the seams go and I understand you have taken down your images due to people stealing your hard work, but thought at least I should ask to see your pattern. Would be awesome :) im not asking for any high res images and stamping over it wouldn't matter.

I'd be happy to show some updates since last time, but perhaps I should create my own thread, but what would you say as it's really not for costume making?

Keep up the great work!

Hey MCL34N,
Big fan.Just had a quick question on how you would size this. maybe you could do a tutorial. Also, dude update your youtube your fans want to see more awesome vids.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I wanted to say RIP to Mcl34n. He passed away earlier this month from cancer. He was an amazing cosplayer, and I got to wear one of his early TASM suits. I know his mental health eventually became an issue, and he was banned from this forum, but he made great contributions to the community.

Why was he banned?
The RPF "Bans" the accounts of members who passed away, sort of how some social media accounts will "Close" the accounts of deceased users. They used to have a different title other than "Banned" to differentiate them from members who have been removed for poor behavior. Not sure if that policy has changed due to changes in the Forum software, or if it something the Admins have to do manually and they just have not gotten around to it in this case yet.

The RPF "Bans" the accounts of members who passed away, sort of how some social media accounts will "Close" the accounts of deceased users. They used to have a different title other than "Banned" to differentiate them from members who have been removed for poor behavior. Not sure if that policy has changed due to changes in the Forum software, or if it something the Admins have to do manually and they just have not gotten around to it in this case yet.
That's not what happened here. If I remember correctly, there were sales-related issues caused by some extenuating circumstances. At this point, it's really all water under the bridge or over the dam now, or wherever you like it.

MCL34N had a rough couple years, and it really is a shame that he passed when things seemed to be aligning for him. His creativity and passion for Spider-Man will never be matched. A lot of the community is still catching up to techniques he pioneered 8 years ago.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back