MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later (New Pics Bottom of 29)

Re: MCL34N's WIP Amazing Spidey Mask- Updated- Lenses glued on (Pic Heavy)

Dang....that is absolutely the bomb! great job!

I would love to see you attempt the whole suit! What was your budget for the mask?

Not to high-jack the thread but more to give credit where credit is due - here are some new pics. Love the mask and decided to get some shots tonight.

CIMG6834.JPG

CIMG6838.JPG

CIMG6830.JPG

CIMG6829.JPG

CIMG6825.JPG

CIMG6821.JPG

Can't wait to get into a full suit :) But its probably better to wait till I lose some more weight :p

That's really cool man, I'd buy one! Great work it looks almost identicle to the real deal not bad at all.

this looks great! how long have you been making costumes for?

Tyler: The lenses are black, but there is a light making the lens to appear as a blue-ish color.

Steamboat: I'm not so sure, I can see in some pictures that it looks black. But if you look at multiple pictures it has a hint of blue. I also thought it may be the lighting but I think its the paint because each one of these pictures has different lighting and in each the blue shows up in different areas, and some is from the set with set lights which would actually reveal the blueish color

http://www.scannain.com/wp-content/...derman/amazing-spider-man-banner-close-up.png
/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Andrew-Garfield-The-Amazing-Spider-Man.jpg[/url]
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-movie-image.jpg
http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10300/68919782.png
http://www.wordofthenerdonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/spider_m.jpg

on Google type "the amazing spider man mask" go to page 13 and it's the 3rd one in its front view and you can see it

Last edited:

Hey guys! So I think I'm making a full suit, I'll be sure to post updates here.

Re: MCL34N's WIP Amazing Spidey Mask- Mask Done, Now the full suit (Pic Heavy)

Ok, I have a question for those of you familiar with the Dye-sub process. I have the original Spiderman files, but I feel like they're WAY to small. Is there anyone (preferably someone 5'9" or so) that has experience printing that could give me a measurement from armpit to armpit or something that might help me scale it? Many thanks.

Re: MCL34N's WIP Amazing Spidey Mask- Mask Done, Now the full suit (Pic Heavy)

Ok, I have a question for those of you familiar with the Dye-sub process. I have the original Spiderman files, but I feel like they're WAY to small. Is there anyone (preferably someone 5'9" or so) that has experience printing that could give me a measurement from armpit to armpit or something that might help me scale it? Many thanks.

I can double check my files when I get home, but from memory, for that height the distance between the "nose" of the mask (where the webs meet) and the point of the belt should be about 26.5-27 inches.

-Nick

Re: MCL34N's WIP Amazing Spidey Costume (Pic Heavy)

Time for a bit of an update! So I'm working on my digital ASM files to be printed, but first I wanted to change some of the pattern, especially around the neck of the suit. The picture below is just a rough sew-up of those changes. From here I can finish making my files and get it printed!

538116_916996424839_18812244_39070072_1891986422_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back