John Carter medallion FREE!

BlackMarketMagi

Just a heads up, Disney rewards put up a new item yesterday. A replica medallion from the new movie John Carter. Limited to one per member and supposedly a reward exclusive. If it's like the UP Grape soda pins it will be sold out quick. It's only 600 points as well. Looks a little undersized but hey it's free if you have the points so get them while you can. I included a couple of pics as well.

Here's the link to get it if you are a rewards member..

John Carter Medallion - Rewards - Disney Movie Rewards

I have a friend that works in Visual effects industry and is endind a very accurate figure of the aliens.is a limited edition!!! maybe 50 certificate pieces, I post some screenshots of the digital sculpt.Its amazing!!!

John Carter Amulet on Disney Rewards

Disney Rewards is offering a John Carter Amulet:
johncartermedallionprimary1330630082547.jpg

I don't know how accurate it is but I have a feeling they will not last long as the movie hits the theaters this week.
The description is: Just how does John Carter transport between Earth and Barsoom (Mars)? A mysterious medallion holds the key...and the secret to his final happiness. We've captured all the details of his medallion in this stunning version, placed on a 24" faux leather cord. Measures 1.25" x 1.5"; also includes a logo tag. A Disney Movie Rewards exclusive.

600 points, inexpensive to get if you are in the rewards system.

I received mine today. It's one sided, flat on the back, and undersized but nicely detailed. Since it is the only version of the medallion available and it was free, I'd say get one. If you don't like it, I saw one sold on ebay for $60 today so just sell it and you're still ahead of the game.

Yep, posted about this earlier but the interest did not seem to be here yet as the movie was just premiering.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/john-carter-amulet-disney-rewards-141363/#post2165866

It is the iconic piece from the film, surprised not so much interest in such yet. I am looking forward to adding this one to the collection here, placed my order a few days ago with Disney rewards but have not gotten a shipping confirmation e-mail yet.

Yep, posted about this earlier but the interest did not seem to be here yet as the movie was just premiering.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/john-carter-amulet-disney-rewards-141363/#post2165866

It is the iconic piece from the film, surprised not so much interest in such yet. I am looking forward to adding this one to the collection here, placed my order a few days ago with Disney rewards but have not gotten a shipping confirmation e-mail yet.

I noticed a lack of interest as well. I started this thread 5 days earlier than yours and only got a few responses. I put it out there just as an FYI to the brotherhood. Hopefully those who want one will be able to grab one.

Thanks for this tip! I am definitely getting one! I saw the movie today & it was so-so but I liked the necklace heaps, so getting it! :)

Thanks for the heads up!

I've been putting in those Disney Movie Rewards codes for a few years and nothing, until now, looked like it was worth redeeming.

I wish it were bigger though. But I won't complain cause it's free.

This is not a medallion/necklace, its a dinky toy thingy. Crap, disappointed in how small the Disney rewards piece was. I have Disney pins that are bigger than this thing.

Managed to snag a paperweight off of eBay yesterday for $40. A bargain considering the thing is actual metal and 4.5" x 3.5". Quite a bit bigger than the pendant, not that I don't still want one of those simply for walking around.

Go big or go home, I say!

-Arcko

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back