kim jong il

Just a quick update on my findings.

I went to Walmart and found they have shirt and pants that match. the shirt has the right collar and the pockets, so it has at least the right look. I've serached high and low and the ones I've found are really expensive, or just not the right look. The clothes are labeled "Faded Glory" and were $9.88 for the shirt and $13.88 for the pants. I plan on hemming the shirt to look like a jacket. should work. they have all the colors, but I went with gray because I want the puppet look from Team America :D

I grabbed some glasses that are spot on too. Found them at a thrift store.

I've got a party this sat so hopefully I can pull this off.

Thanks for the idea Trallis...

Neil

Alright, made a little progress. Again I'm just going for a general look without breaking the bank. Here's the Walmart shirt hemmed up with no-sew tape and my Pilsner of Mass-Consumption....badum crash

I actually had a friend who went to North Korea for a holiday (he is a history teacher) and when he was there, he asked his guide (state approved of course), where he could get a zipper suit, like dear leader. The guide looked at him and said "you are being ironical" :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(muttley @ Oct 19 2006, 08:17 AM) [snapback]1340957[/snapback]</div>
Just a quick update on my findings.

I went to Walmart and found they have shirt and pants that match. the shirt has the right collar and the pockets, so it has at least the right look. I've serached high and low and the ones I've found are really expensive, or just not the right look. The clothes are labeled "Faded Glory" and were $9.88 for the shirt and $13.88 for the pants. I plan on hemming the shirt to look like a jacket. should work. they have all the colors, but I went with gray because I want the puppet look from Team America :D

I grabbed some glasses that are spot on too. Found them at a thrift store.

I've got a party this sat so hopefully I can pull this off.

Thanks for the idea Trallis...

Neil
[/b]

How was the party??? Any pics??

alright...here's a pic. Sadly enough, I had to tell a bunch of people, and even then some people didn't know who Kim Jong Il was.

the Spartan was AWESOME.

Neil

I went to Wal-Mart at 7:00 a.m. Halloween. I got to this...

kim2.jpg

I am not Asian, but I included an image that I found after Halloween that is kind of similar... the pose is ironic. Unplanned.

This was one of the funniest threads I have ever read. I'm still laughing and every time I read his name I hear the voice from Team America in me head saying I'm kim jong il.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back